Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #361
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Ugly game, but got the win.

I give the Suns some props, they didn't roll over and quit.

Hope felton is ok, he said his pain was in alot of pain.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #362
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For me it was one of the most interesting Knicks games this season.

Copeland had a great game,hustle from Melo resulted with a Chandler's dunk twice,crowd was in it and the finish wasn't boring.

I would put games against Miami and San Antonio in front,but this one is right behind them in terms of having fun while watching the game.

12-4 record,7-0 at MSG and leading the Atlantic. Great start of the season by the Knicks.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #363
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
For me it was one of the most interesting Knicks games this season.

Copeland had a great game,hustle from Melo resulted with a Chandler's dunk twice,crowd was in it and the finish wasn't boring.

I would put games against Miami and San Antonio in front,but this one is right behind them in terms of having fun while watching the game.

12-4 record,7-0 at MSG and leading the Atlantic. Great start of the season by the Knicks.

Spurs win is easily my favorite so far
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #364
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Spurs win is easily my favorite so far
For me:
1. Miami game- season opener and we blew out the defending champions (also the team I hate the most),crowd was going wild
2. San Antonio game - quality win on the road,Jason Kidd won the game for us with several clutch plays
3. Phoenix game - A lots of exciting plays
Old 12-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #365
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
For me:
1. Miami game- season opener and we blew out the defending champions (also the team I hate the most),crowd was going wild
2. San Antonio game - quality win on the road,Jason Kidd won the game for us with several clutch plays
3. Phoenix game - A lots of exciting plays

Yea thats a great list, Spurs game was my fav though because it was around the time when ppl started questioning if the Knicks were for real.

What better way than to beat an elite Western Conf team at their place (where we never win), a team that's given us fits, and it was a game where media all picked against us.

Then just as I resigned myself to a heartbreaking loss, Knicks rally and pull off a stunner to keep the undefeated streak alive. It was an awesome victory...
Old 12-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #366
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Missed the game. Had to take my boy to the emergency room. Looks like it was business as usual for Melo. Whats the word with Felton?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #367
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Missed the game. Had to take my boy to the emergency room. Looks like it was business as usual for Melo. Whats the word with Felton?
I hope your son is ok now.

He has a bone bruise on the left hand. Doesnt look to serious. Wednesday is the next game so he should be fine by then.

The Suns are a mess on both sides of the court. It should have been a 40pt victory but the Knicks got out hustled and the Suns 2nd unit led by Telfair, Tucker on defense, Gortat really just out executed a disorganized 1 on 5 shooting Knicks team. They did just hold on. The Knicks didnt try to destroy them but coasted.

You didnt miss anything it wasnt an impressive game.

Last edited by Rameek : 12-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #368
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How is your son now, fam?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #369
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

Franchize, I hope your son is alright.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #370
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JR kept taking it himself against 2 or more defenders trying to play hero down the stretch when his shot was off the whole game
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:45 AM   #371
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
I hope your son is alright. You didn't miss much. Just a few hustle plays from Melo,great putback dunk from Copeland and Sheed's ejection for yelling BALL DON'T LIE
Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #372
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I meant my boy as in friend (I only have a daughter)...but thanks alot. Close friend of mine got really sick and I had to drive him to the hospital. He's doing better now. He had super high fever.

Thanks for the updates. I saw the Sheed tech. The Ball Don't Lie tech was unnecessary and clearly a result of Sheed's reputation. That being said, he needs to police himself accordingly. You can't keep racking up techs and using the injustice as an excuse.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #373
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
I meant my boy as in friend (I only have a daughter)...but thanks alot. Close friend of mine got really sick and I had to drive him to the hospital. He's doing better now. He had super high fever.

Thanks for the updates. I saw the Sheed tech. The Ball Don't Lie tech was unnecessary and clearly a result of Sheed's reputation. That being said, he needs to police himself accordingly. You can't keep racking up techs and using the injustice as an excuse.
I was wondering when did you get a son.

Figured you were holding out on the family.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #374
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I was wondering when did you get a son.

Figured you were holding out on the family.

LOL Nah. I'm slowly but surely convincing my wife that my daughter will be an only child lol
Old 12-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #375
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
LOL Nah. I'm slowly but surely convincing my wife that my daughter will be an only child lol
Now, that's being selfish.

Go for 7.....Big Bro Status.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: