Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #556
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
In Lin's last 10 he is doing 14.6 and 6.5 on 50% shooting. That's exactly what I want from the PG spot.

Felton is doing 15.7 and 5.2 on 34% shooting. No typo. Thirty four percent. That's exactly what I don't want from the PG spot. He's chucking like he's trying to prove he belongs, but the more he chucks the more he proves he doesn't belong. It's a catch 22 for him, but he doesn't know it.

BTW no Melo and no Felton for tonight's game.
Melo is out? "Damn damn damn"
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #557
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #558
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
That's a cool ass pic! JR went off last night. As I said before, it may be time to start him.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #559
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Felton's finger is fractured. Injury confirmed.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:19 PM   #560
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Felton's finger is fractured. Injury confirmed.
Now the Felton haters can be relieved they get Kidd and pagz
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #561
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Only bright side is that maybe management makes a move now that the sample size for Prigioni is larger.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #562
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Only bright side is that maybe management makes a move now that the sample size for Prigioni is larger.
If a move involves cutting someone, i doubt it.

This is most likely the team we will see.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #563
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
If a move involves cutting someone, i doubt it.

This is most likely the team we will see.
O I know but a man can hope can't he?

Believe it or not, I don't think it would be Prigioni to get cut. I think it would be Brewer.I think Woodyis gradually going t phase him out. He's had 6 games with 0 points and 5 games with 2 points. I like his defense and value as a vet min guy but c'mn. He's started all but one game. We cant have that in ur starting lineup. Especially not now.

This Felton injury is going to hurt us bad. The same reasons Amare and Melo struggled before to mesh can arise again. They struggled before because we had inconsistent, erratic PG play. Will Kidd be playing limited minutes still? Will he play the point? Who will play the 2? Woody has some work to do.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #564
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
O I know but a man can hope can't he?

Believe it or not, I don't think it would be Prigioni to get cut. I think it would be Brewer.I think Woodyis gradually going t phase him out. He's had 6 games with 0 points and 5 games with 2 points. I like his defense and value as a vet min guy but c'mn. He's started all but one game. We cant have that in ur starting lineup. Especially not now.

This Felton injury is going to hurt us bad. The same reasons Amare and Melo struggled before to mesh can arise again. They struggled before because we had inconsistent, erratic PG play. Will Kidd be playing limited minutes still? Will he play the point? Who will play the 2? Woody has some work to do.
They've been using Brewer pretty much just to hold the spot down til Shump gets back.

His value is defense only, but I doubt they cut him.

I dont think Kidd can play this many starter minutes but he seems up to it.

pablo needs to hurry up and learn the NBA, he'll be needed out there.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #565
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek

We'll actually see ball movement again
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #566
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
pablo needs to hurry up and learn the NBA, he'll be needed out there.

He sucks. Let's just call a spade a spade. lol

Quote:

Yea cuz guys are scared to shoot.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #567
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

We need stoudemire and shumpert back DESPERATELY. This squad is on the verge of falling apart I think (after xmas is when age always catches up with the veterans)
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:31 AM   #568
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

amare back next game, cant wait to see what hes got left
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #569
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I bet you they have been telling him to be aggressive. On the flip side. I think his hands get time to heal now. They both been hurt for the past month, aside from the fracture.

Thats why he hasnt passed the rock and been shooting quickly it hurts to receive the ball back.

White text introduces you to sarcasm idiot!
Old 12-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #570
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
He sucks. Let's just call a spade a spade. lol

Yea cuz guys are scared to shoot.
I think he has to learn how to play because he isnt getting cut. The Knicks need to start developing players making them better soon. I mean even Brewer, any player. These guys are on the roster most likely not getting traded or cut.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: