Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #766
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
11 different lineups this year. Countless random, unseen injuries. Yet not ONE person has had anything bad to say about our GM.

LMAO @ Clyde's blatant Puma Clyde plug
Considering we are the only 2 that complained at the time I doubt anyone else will and besides the fact that this team probably wont change much due to something like 9 or so players have 3 or 4 year contracts. I think only 3 or 4 have 1 year contracts.

I remember how people were saying this is the most talented roster in the NBA that was hilarious. I dont see these people posting lately.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:23 PM   #767
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another HUGE reason why we've been struggling lately is that my lucky Knicks shorts are in the laundry. We've only lost one game where I've worn them the entire game...and that's because I didn't wear a T-Shirt that matches. Of the games we've lost in which I've worn the shorts, our deficits have come while the shorts weren't on and we've made a comeback once I've put them back on. Luckily, my wife just did laundry. We may struggle this game because I'm not going to put them on today but Just a little expert insight into our woes recently.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #768
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We haven't been the same since Clutch stopped playing 2k13.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #769
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We should fire Mike Breen and let Al Trautwig do all the play by play with Clyde. I miss Marv Albert
Old 01-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #770
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Refs trying to send a message clearly lol How do you call a tech on something you wouldn't even call a personal foul on?
Old 01-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #771
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

two things of note:

We're switching too much

Kidd is passing up quality shots and passing it to guys in tough positions.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #772
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

SHOOT THE F-in BALL KIDD!!!
Old 01-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #773
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
two things of note:

We're switching too much

Kidd is passing up quality shots and passing it to guys in tough positions.
Actually Prigi is so inconsistent if they dont pressure him he plays well. This is a good game for Prigi to get more minutes. I dont know what Kidd is doing out there. He's gotta shoot.

Copeland I love the aggressiveness but bro should have fed the post.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #774
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Why cant the Knicks move the ball and play inside out? this ISO stuff is crazy.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #775
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Kidd when you start getting outplayed by Prigioni, it might be time to hang em up!
Old 01-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #776
Rameek
Krust Kingz

They need to start rewarding Stat in the post.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #777
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Has Copeland ever had a bad scoring game? A shame he doesn't play more.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #778
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
They need to start rewarding Stat in the post.
I agree. We're getting good shots, passing them up, then giving it to Melo, Copeland and JR late in the shot clock. Why no pick and roll with Amare like we do Chandler?

Quote:
Has Copeland ever had a bad scoring game? A shame he doesn't play more.

I think it's because he's still struggling defensively. But so does Novak. I think Copeland is having a time with the schemes but on ball defense he isn't as bad as Steve. I agree. He should be playing more.

Quote:
Why cant the Knicks move the ball and play inside out? this ISO stuff is crazy.

This looks like D'Antoni era stuff today. Offensively and defensively. The effort is back but our philosophies have been odd.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #779
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

LMAO They've been trying this hi-low play ALL Quarter I think Woodson must have said "we're going to do it until it works. IDGAF"
Old 01-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #780
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Defense is difficult when you dont make shots. So when that happens play inside out and yes PNR. This team is more perimeter orientated than with MDA.

I'm glad they won though. They needed to get their mind right. I'm going to have to call Woodson and see if he can feed Stat the ball.

I not only want to see Copeland even if he doesnt know the defense Novak may know but isnt that good but he's improved this year. I want to see James White more than Brewer from this point forward. I was impressed that Woodson went away from Kidd.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: