Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #781
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
We haven't been the same since Clutch stopped playing 2k13.
Yeah,ever since I/Knicks lost against the Grizzlies we haven't been the same.

I should really start playing it again. I actually played against the Pacers without Melo and we won (102-98 I think) so that 2k13 hack obviously isn't working anymore.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #782
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Defense is difficult when you dont make shots. So when that happens play inside out and yes PNR. This team is more perimeter orientated than with MDA.

I'm glad they won though. They needed to get their mind right. I'm going to have to call Woodson and see if he can feed Stat the ball.

I not only want to see Copeland even if he doesnt know the defense Novak may know but isnt that good but he's improved this year. I want to see James White more than Brewer from this point forward. I was impressed that Woodson went away from Kidd.
No dispute here, I do hope Woodson gets the point.

If he watches this game film, he'll see he has alot to work with that he doesn't.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #783
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We started off awful but since 4-5 minutes left in the 1st quarter we started playing like we should.

Melo was awful in the 1st quarter. He wasn't just missing the shots,he was taking horrible shots. He took like 3 contested fadeaways and wasn't moving the ball. He got away from it in the 2nd and start to take shots in rhythm. Some of them were layups on the fast break,some were wide open threes. Those were good shots,or at least better ones than he took in the 1st. His overall effort has been good.

J.R. played like a dumbass at the start,Woodson left him on the bench for a while to send a message.

Copeland should definitely get more minutes. He's better than Novak. Of course Novak is a better shooter but Copeland is a better all around offensive player and he's a better one on one defender. Hopefully he'll learn rotations and improve his help defense by getting some playing time.

Amare looked decent. He showed some nice post moves.
Tyson also had a solid game. I liked the thing that he actually started to block shots,had 3 blocks today. He should average that considering he's 7'1 and long as hell.

I'm glad we won. We badly needed this win. Now we have a 3 day rest and we'll face Detroit in London. We should win that one too to get our confidence high and get ready for the next 4 games which are pretty tough.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #784
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Much needed rest for the guys, away from the media and the city.

And Shump will be back.

Glad they got this one, they needed it bad, hopefully all this time off will get them back focused, and energized.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #785
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I overslept and missed the game.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #786
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I overslept and missed the game.

Jive Turkey lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:13 PM   #787
Clutch
Stop flopping

Sebastian Telfair open to playing with the Knicks if they offer him a contract in the offseason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6h6F-YSMWc

franchize jizzing in his pants
Old 01-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #788
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Go to Brooklyn.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #789
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Keep it real...he'd be an upgrade. He's WAY better than Prigioni.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #790
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Oh in that case I'm ok with it.

3rd stringer status who plays 5 minutes in blowouts, I'm good with that.

It's a testament to Telfair when he's compared to a 35 year old whose never player an NBA game.

I got my laugh today.....
Old 01-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #791
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Speaking of the upcoming game in London....

Shump is scheduled to make his debut and reports are Woodson might even START him.

I honestly cant think of any moment a player came back from a major injury and got the nod like that, but i did get to catch Woodson first reaction of Shump on the court in contact practice.

He was literally holding back smiles because of how good he looked.

I guess that really is why Woodson wouldn't give JR that spot....it's reserved for future use.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #792
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Oh in that case I'm ok with it.

3rd stringer status who plays 5 minutes in blowouts, I'm good with that.

It's a testament to Telfair when he's compared to a 35 year old whose never player an NBA game.

I got my laugh today.....
Prigioni gets way more playing time then that.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #793
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm buying Telfair these days. He's been playing some good basketball. I have no issues with him being a back up.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #794
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Shump looking good in his return.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #795
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Stoudemire isn't getting the ball enough when he's on the court. Everything else with the team is coming along nicely.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: