Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #811
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Amar'e looks a lot faster this year. Bulking up the summer before last was a bad idea, obviously. And the summer with Hakeem looks to have helped, he's going to the post more.

His back-to-the-basket game def looks much improved...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:42 AM   #812
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
He was never dead weight to begin with. Just injured. And he is a million times better than Bargnani, whose team is thriving with his departure.
Yes he was- last year and this year, and ESP last playoffs even before he hurt himself

Bargnani would be much better player for the Knicks than amare is. You realize that they are playing the best player out of position just to get someone to fill the role of shooter right? That means if they could get a pf or c to play that role then the team would be much better and more balanced
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:14 AM   #813
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When will you realize that Bargnani is trash ? Just look at Toronto,they look so much better without him.

I would trade Amare for Pau Gasol in a heartbeat. But I'm not trading him for Andrea Scrubgnani.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #814
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The bargnani love should be over at this point.

He's not a scrub, but he doesn't play anywhere near a level we need him to.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #815
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Felton is back.

Felton/Kidd/Shumpert/Melo/Tyson starting tonight.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #816
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Felton is back.

Felton/Kidd/Shumpert/Melo/Tyson starting tonight.
These small lineups drive me nuts. Please Franchise you cant complain about Chandler post play when they put out line ups like this. If other teams play small like Boston did then all bets are off.

Felton is going to have his work cut out for him with that lineup. Felton is the only player that can make Stat and Chandler better consistently. I think Pablo is the only other player that can get it done as well. I think the mindset of JR and Melo will change once Felton is back in stride. Playmaking. I was surprised personally that they didnt have this mentality a little more often. I know the teammates sucked but I am hoping for more balance from this point forward.

I hope Shump gets better. Its nice to have him back.

I like what I've seen from Stat. I like that he was part of the clutch time line up. Stat needs to get at least 15 shots. As long as they dont keep pulling him so far away from the basket in ISO plays his rebounding will get better. Outside of Melo from February on no other player should shoot the ball more than Stat.

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #817
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can we stop BSing and just start STAT already? I mean yea he's rusty but I think he actually looked pretty good out there with Melo. Let's cut the crap. He's better than any PF on our roster, even at 50% and we need to stop wearing out our best player. That's what killed Melo when Danphony was hear. While Felton was out, Melo was basically playing pg, pf and being guarded by sf and pf. We don't have a Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh to take the load off.

Rameek, my criticism of Chandler far exceeds this year so yes... I can complain about him. The stuff he's done this year is no different from what he's done his entire career. If it was just an off year, I wouldn't be nearly as critical. That being said, I wasn't even complaining about Chandler. I didn't even mention his play vs the Celtics. It's like you guys LIKE when I rip him now lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #818
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

STAT is lookin good out here so far. If our guards wold play some defense, we'd be up 20. Instead, we're losing.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #819
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I think the Knicks could use a trade. Smith, Shumpert, and Felton for Chris Paul.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #820
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't worry. Felton will solve all of our problems.

Fire Woodson please. He absolutely sucks. He's here to be a defensive coach, and we are mediocre at best on defense.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #821
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Can someone tell me what happened tonight? Its weird I had the game on but I couldnt focus on it.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #822
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Don't worry. Felton will solve all of our problems.

Fire Woodson please. He absolutely sucks. He's here to be a defensive coach, and we are mediocre at best on defense.
The team hardly ever played elite defense, it got masked in with blowouts.

It's not ironic the team can't hit a shot and they lose....they got nothing else to fall back on.

This isn't all on Woodson, this team has too many vets to come up with efforts like this.

But this garbage ass lineup is entirely on him, it aint no advantage at all.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #823
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The team hardly ever played elite defense, it got masked in with blowouts.

It's not ironic the team can't hit a shot and they lose....they got nothing else to fall back on.

This isn't all on Woodson, this team has too many vets to come up with efforts like this.

But this garbage ass lineup is entirely on him, it aint no advantage at all.

Well if he is unwilling to change the lineup, then there is no one else to blame than him. Amar'e has been amazing for the past 4 games, and not only does he not start, but he is being limited to a 3rd or 4th option. He's a $100 million player and a bona fide superstar. If Woodson doesn't realize this, then yes he should lose his job.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:49 AM   #824
Clutch
Stop flopping

We really need a win against the Hawks tonight. Other teams are closing in.

After this game we have some easy games coming up;Magic,Bucks,Kings,Pistons at home and Wizards,Wolves on the road.
If we don't create separation during that stretch I seriously doubt we'll keep that #2 seed.

We started off 18-5 but are 8-10 ever since. Advantage that we gained from that hot start is all gone. We're only 2 games in front of Atlanta for the 6th seed.
Knicks better wake up otherwise they might even fall out of the homecourt advantage territory pretty soon.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #825
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
We really need a win against the Hawks tonight. Other teams are closing in.

After this game we have some easy games coming up;Magic,Bucks,Kings,Pistons at home and Wizards,Wolves on the road.
If we don't create separation during that stretch I seriously doubt we'll keep that #2 seed.

We started off 18-5 but are 8-10 ever since. Advantage that we gained from that hot start is all gone. We're only 2 games in front of Atlanta for the 6th seed.
Knicks better wake up otherwise they might even fall out of the homecourt advantage territory pretty soon.
Everybody in our division lost as well, except of course Philly.

So no ground was lost.

even though we stunk it up, so did they, and the hawks have nothing to do with our positioning.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: