Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #841
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,233
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
That was the most BS technical foul I've seen since Joey Crawford gave Tim Duncan a technical for laughing! I get on Melo for the techs but c'mon. That's like giving a guy a penalty for taking his helmet off after getting a concussion on the field.
He got one last year for the same thing....they'll probably rescind it.

But overall, he played with a true MVP performance, but that drive for the and-1.

if he does that more often he'll live at the line.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 AM   #842
el gringos
Good college starter
 
el gringos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,123
el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

As usual Carmelo not getting star treatment from the refs, but thank god Amare is- they're helping his path back.

Another hot streak coming
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:42 AM   #843
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,341
Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

The guards are really having trouble staying in front of anyone on the perimeter. Even Shumpert is struggling, which may be expected. And JR is just horrendous trying to run the offense, which Woodson has him doing for most of the game.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:49 AM   #844
Clutch
Stop flopping
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,321
Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
This was the same type of game the Knicks played against Miami in game 1 this season, with a few more turnovers.

A shit load of threes.
Yes from the offensive standpoint. But our defense against Miami was so much better than our defense last night.

We limited the Heat who are a much bigger force offensively than the Hawks to 84 and 92 points and 47% and 42% shooting.
On the other hand Hawks lit us up for 104 last night and they were shooting 60% from the field.

My biggest problem with this team now is that they don't play any defense. Before they at least played defense in the 4th quarter,they were getting stops when they need it the most. Last night we didn't stop them,we just relied on Melo to score more than they can do.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:34 AM   #845
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,233
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Yes from the offensive standpoint. But our defense against Miami was so much better than our defense last night.

We limited the Heat who are a much bigger force offensively than the Hawks to 84 and 92 points and 47% and 42% shooting.
On the other hand Hawks lit us up for 104 last night and they were shooting 60% from the field.

My biggest problem with this team now is that they don't play any defense. Before they at least played defense in the 4th quarter,they were getting stops when they need it the most. Last night we didn't stop them,we just relied on Melo to score more than they can do.
Holding a team to 47% shooting is not good defense.

Ironically the 42% shooting game you mention was when we didn't have Melo and the team lit them up from three.

Both games we hit threes at a ridiculous clip, the defense was never there.

We been through this convo before.


19 threes in the first game, 18 in the second.

last night 16-27 from three.

The Knicks were a 2nd half defensive team....holding teams to 36 ppg.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #846
Clutch
Stop flopping
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,321
Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Holding a team to 47% shooting is not good defense.

Ironically the 42% shooting game you mention was when we didn't have Melo and the team lit them up from three.

Both games we hit threes at a ridiculous clip, the defense was never there.

We been through this convo before.


19 threes in the first game, 18 in the second.

last night 16-27 from three.

The Knicks were a 2nd half defensive team....holding teams to 36 ppg.
Come on man,I don't know if you are serious.
Just re-watch the two Heat games and then the Hawks one. Difference in our defense is day and night. I don't need any stats to tell me what I saw.
But if you want to take stats into consideration then be it:
Heat are shooting 49% from the field for the season.We held them to 47% and 42%,that's below their average.
Hawks are shooting 46% from the field,they shot 60% against us last night.

Heat are averaging 103 points per game. We held them to 92 and 84.
Hawks are averaging 97 points per game. They scored 104 last night.

So you really say our defense was the same against the Heat and the Hawks ?
If you do,then it seems like you have a problem with your memory.
Both my eyes and the stats confirm that we played much better defense against Miami.

Ultimately we won because we hit a lot of threes but the difference why we beat Miami by 20 and Atlanta by only 2 is DEFENSE.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #847
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,233
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Come on man,I don't know if you are serious.
Just re-watch the two Heat games and then the Hawks one. Difference in our defense is day and night. I don't need any stats to tell me what I saw.
But if you want to take stats into consideration then be it:
Heat are shooting 49% from the field for the season.We held them to 47% and 42%,that's below their average.
Hawks are shooting 46% from the field,they shot 60% against us last night.

Heat are averaging 103 points per game. We held them to 92 and 84.
Hawks are averaging 97 points per game. They scored 104 last night.

So you really say our defense was the same against the Heat and the Hawks ?
If you do,then it seems like you have a problem with your memory.
Both my eyes and the stats confirm that we played much better defense against Miami.

Ultimately we won because we hit a lot of threes but the difference why we beat Miami by 20 and Atlanta by only 2 is DEFENSE.
The large is all you had to say....we win because of our threes, but i will add low turnovers., and late defensive plays.

You're seriously saying 19 and 18 made threes were not the main reason for victory....your talking about 55 points worth of threes in each game for an over 50% clip.

And the low turnover resulted in over 10+ more field goal attempts than the Heat.

Those are blowouts on offense alone.

But i will challenge you to this, find three games the Knicks made 18 threes and lost.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #848
Clutch
Stop flopping
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,321
Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The large is all you had to say....we win because of our threes, but i will add low turnovers., and late defensive plays.

You're seriously saying 19 and 18 made threes were not the main reason for victory....your talking about 55 points worth of threes in each game for an over 50% clip.

And the low turnover resulted in over 10+ more field goal attempts than the Heat.

Those are blowouts on offense alone.

But i will challenge you to this, find three games the Knicks made 18 threes and lost.
You clearly didn't understand me. I said I wasn't satisfied at all with this win because we hit a huge amount of threes and almost lost the game.
My point was that if we played defense this would have been a blowout,not a close game. You said we were equally bad on defense against Miami and I proved you were wrong.

And for the bolded part: Come on man,Knicks have made 18 or more threes only 7 times since franchise was founded. They are 6-1 in those games,the only loss came against Miami (I think that was the game when Bill Walker went ham from deep).
Of course you'll more often win than lose games in which you hit 18 or more threes.
But the fact that we hit 18 threes and still needed late game heroics from Melo to win the game is really concerning.
Our defense was HORRIBLE. With that kind of defense you're going to lose almost every time against mediocre/good/great opponents. You can beat bad teams without playing defense but if you want to beat good teams without playing defense than you need to shoot lights out like we did last night. And it was still a close game.

Knicks won,that's all what it matters. But if they are going to play like this in the playoffs (no defense,just jacking up threes and isolating on offense) we're in for another 1st round exit.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #849
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,233
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Well then we're in for another 1st round exit according to you, this team has never played championship level defense...there are more outlying factors.

When your pace is almost last the score will be low regardless.

Combine that with low turnovers, then the opponent will have less chances to score.

We play a half court game for the most part, that has zilch to do with defense.

And averaging 5 more fga than your opponent usually gives you a pretty good shot at winning any game....especially if 2-3 of those are threes.

I kinda find it funny though...everyone pointed to the Knicks making an absurd number of shots, and everyone got offended...when it was true.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:12 PM   #850
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Sarcastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 21,848
Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Worst win of the season. Win is a win though.

What worries me is the fact that this team plays no defense at all anymore.

In the first few games of the season they defended for the whole game.
After that they defended only in the 4th,when they needed it the most.

Lately they don't defend at all,not even when they need it. Hawks scored 30 points in the 4th quarter,and it's not like they were hitting tough shots. It was a layup drill followed by a wide open three point shooting contest.

Melo had a monster game and we barely won. Amare had a nice offensive game but every time he scored he would be the main culprit for the opponents scoring so his impact was basically zero.


Worst win? That was actually one of the best wins of the season. We won against a playoff team that was giving its full effort with playoff intensity.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #851
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,693
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

We need to make a trade. It doesn't need to be a blockbuster trade, although you guys know I would trade Chandler in a heartbeat. Nevertheless, he's a big part of or team chemistry and I wouldn't necessarily disrupt that given our record.

We need a small move and our most tradeable, non-essential asset is Steve Novak. Let's face it. The book is pretty much out on him. He really gives us nothing anymore and he's getting 4 mil a year. That or somebody has to get cut so we can sign someone.

I say James White. I can't, for the life of me, understand how he gets more playing time than Copeland and Brewer. I don't find him to be all that great of a defender. He really doesn't give us much offensively. He's literally just going through the motions out there. Either him or Kurt Thomas. Something's gotta give. Even with Amare back, we only have 3 bigs...and Kurt Thomas' old ass is one of them. That's unacceptable. Kurt Thomas should not be getting minutes on an NBA floor. I'm sorry.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #852
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,693
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
He got one last year for the same thing....they'll probably rescind it.

But overall, he played with a true MVP performance, but that drive for the and-1.

if he does that more often he'll live at the line.

How do you drop 42 points and only go to the line 3 times? Granted, he hit a lot of 3's, but c'mon. He was getting hammered last night.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #853
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,233
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
We need to make a trade. It doesn't need to be a blockbuster trade, although you guys know I would trade Chandler in a heartbeat. Nevertheless, he's a big part of or team chemistry and I wouldn't necessarily disrupt that given our record.

We need a small move and our most tradeable, non-essential asset is Steve Novak. Let's face it. The book is pretty much out on him. He really gives us nothing anymore and he's getting 4 mil a year. That or somebody has to get cut so we can sign someone.

I say James White. I can't, for the life of me, understand how he gets more playing time than Copeland and Brewer. I don't find him to be all that great of a defender. He really doesn't give us much offensively. He's literally just going through the motions out there. Either him or Kurt Thomas. Something's gotta give. Even with Amare back, we only have 3 bigs...and Kurt Thomas' old ass is one of them. That's unacceptable. Kurt Thomas should not be getting minutes on an NBA floor. I'm sorry.
We do need another big, you wouldn't get anything of quality for Novak though.

I like White though, he seems to play well on both sides in his limited action.

I doubt they make any move though, and a trade just for the sake of making one really wont help much.

None of these guys are rotation players, so no shot of getting one for them.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #854
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,233
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
How do you drop 42 points and only go to the line 3 times? Granted, he hit a lot of 3's, but c'mon. He was getting hammered last night.
Watch Amare go to the rim, then watch Melo.

But didn't Westbrook do it last year in the finals, and he's known to attack the rim, Melo doesn't even do that.

But with Melo he isn't respected, and that's primarily because he's a whiner, secondly he doesn't drive with authority.

Me and my son was fussing about that tech, he was livid, I was like you can't spike the ball though.

I remember back in the day i was in pursuit of a speeding vehicle that hit another vehicle and made them swerve into a ditch, causing damage to the car and the driver was airlifted only to find out one of the speeding passengers was going into labor.

Does the law override possible loss of life?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #855
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,693
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Watch Amare go to the rim, then watch Melo.

But didn't Westbrook do it last year in the finals, and he's known to attack the rim, Melo doesn't even do that.

But with Melo he isn't respected, and that's primarily because he's a whiner, secondly he doesn't drive with authority.

Me and my son was fussing about that tech, he was livid, I was like you can't spike the ball though.

I remember back in the day i was in pursuit of a speeding vehicle that hit another vehicle and made them swerve into a ditch, causing damage to the car and the driver was airlifted only to find out one of the speeding passengers was going into labor.

Does the law override possible loss of life?

I think you have to use common sense though. That's a natural reaction. Getting hit in the eye, the man region, your shin, your pinky toe... those will make even the toughest man cringe and react. Techs are supposed to be used to police players tempers vs the refs or other players. Melo was clearly not attacking either.

I never forget my mom and I was going out when I was younger and we were in a rush. We used to have this raggedy bathroom door that wasn't sanded (one of my dad's DIY specials). I ran past it and re-opened a huge cut I'd gotten from playing basketball. Given the fact that it was old wood and metal that cut me, my mom immediately flooded it with peroxide and alcohol. The pain was unbearable so I slipped up and cursed in front of her. It was the first time I'd ever done so. To my surprise, she let me slide because I was in incredible pain. Common sense told her that I wasn't using foul language just to be derogatory. It was clearly a involuntary action because of the sudden pain.

I see Melo routinely go to the rack, snatch down his own rebound with ferocious intensity and get fouled both times and the refs let em play. My only issue is, if your going to do that, don't call him for a ticky tac foul on the other end.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy