Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #1096
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Now that was a great game....
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #1097
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll analyze later. F that! That was a GREAT game!!!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #1098
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

1 pick away from Steph Curry.

Last edited by Scoooter : 02-28-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #1099
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'll analyze later. F that! That was a GREAT game!!!

Game of the year...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #1100
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Game of the year easily. I'm still impressed.

So many huge performances. Curry had 54. Tyson had 16/28.
J.R. had 26 and hit 6 threes. Melo had a quiet night and still put up 35.

A lot of huge shots and many unexpected plays in the end.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:33 PM   #1101
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Game of the year easily. I'm still impressed.

So many huge performances. Curry had 54. Tyson had 16/28.
J.R. had 26 and hit 6 threes. Melo had a quiet night and still put up 35.

A lot of huge shots and many unexpected plays in the end.

Thank Curry for that The term "hot" wouldn't even do that guy justice, he was simply hellfire tonight...but we won that's all that matters.

P.S Shout out to Felton who I was cursing out all game, redeemed himself in the final minutes...
Old 02-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #1102
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Thank Curry for that The term "hot" wouldn't even do that guy justice, he was simply hellfire tonight...but we won that's all that matters.

P.S Shout out to Felton who I was cursing out all game, redeemed himself in the final minutes...
Felton was horrible but he made some nice plays late in game (block,steal and an offensive rebound). Still,Curry torched him and he was bricking everything on the other end (even free throws).

But that block made my day,I was really ecstatic when that happened. Play of the game for me.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #1103
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We were 1 pick away from having him

I've said all year, if I could have any PG for this particular team, it would be Steph Curry. Dude had 54, on the second night of a back to back, on the road, after dropping 38 the night before, in Madison Square Garden, on national TV. Talk about big time!

Last night was like a video game. Curry on fire like NBA Jam. Melo dropping some sick dimes to Amare (yes, they can play together). JR Smith hitting clutch shot after clutch shot. Felton got his campfire lit but bounced back to make some HUGE plays down the stretch. Shumpert changing the tone defensively. And I gotta give Chandler huge props. He was going against some small dudes last night but still. 28 rebounds is 28 rebounds. He wasn't just getting the easy ones. He was BOARDING last night! Someone on this ESPN blog last night was trying to rip Melo and Amare for their rebound totals. I had to tell them...Chandler has them all lol. NOBODY could get a rebound last night.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #1104
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
We were 1 pick away from having him

I've said all year, if I could have any PG for this particular team, it would be Steph Curry. Dude had 54, on the second night of a back to back, on the road, after dropping 38 the night before, in Madison Square Garden, on national TV. Talk about big time!

Last night was like a video game. Curry on fire like NBA Jam. Melo dropping some sick dimes to Amare (yes, they can play together). JR Smith hitting clutch shot after clutch shot. Felton got his campfire lit but bounced back to make some HUGE plays down the stretch. Shumpert changing the tone defensively. And I gotta give Chandler huge props. He was going against some small dudes last night but still. 28 rebounds is 28 rebounds. He wasn't just getting the easy ones. He was BOARDING last night! Someone on this ESPN blog last night was trying to rip Melo and Amare for their rebound totals. I had to tell them...Chandler has them all lol. NOBODY could get a rebound last night.
Props to Tyson. He was in BEAST MODE last night.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #1105
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Finally a change... I wonder who was behind it but at least its a start.

Quote:
Jason Kidd has been demoted out of the starting lineup.
After starting 48 of the Knicks' first 54 games, Kidd is finally out. In 11 February outings, he shot 19.6 percent from the field and managed just 2.2 assists per game. The Knicks will roll with Raymond Felton, Iman Shumpert, James White, Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler as starters going forward.

I hope he can stick for a little while

Quote:
Marcus Camby (foot) says he will play in Sunday's game against the Heat.
Camby hasn't played since Jan. 10 and was averaging just 10.6 minutes a night before going down. He won't have a real impact on the Knicks' rotation.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #1106
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Finally a change... I wonder who was behind it but at least its a start.

I hope he can stick for a little while

How the hell does White get more burn than Copeland? White sucks...
Old 03-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #1107
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just win baby.....
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:12 AM   #1108
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

missed the 2nd half but glad we won. Sunday's game will be rough, but hopefully we can keep the ball rolling...
Old 03-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #1109
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I went to the game. I was unimpressed. I don't know why James White started of all people but I was glad to Kidd on the bench. Then I realized Woodson only benched Kidd to shut people up. He still played far too many minutes. When Kidd, Novak and Prigioni come in the game, we immediately lose any lead we've developed. So my analysis... Kidd sucks, we need help, The End Goodnight

Two quick things of note:
1. Melo is suffering from that stomach virus. He looked like he was going to crap himself or throw up all game. He just didn't look right at all

2. Woodson tore into Novak something terrible. Novak is always bad on defense but he was horrendous tonight. Chandler was PISSED at him.

Last edited by franchize : 03-02-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #1110
Clutch
Stop flopping

Our defense was good for most of the night but that 3rd quarter was just

Kidd went 0-4 from three once again. Time to start calling him Ason again
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: