Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-13-2013, 11:33 PM   #1186
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Tonight the team lacked effort and leadership.
Ok coach so the Nuggets are owning the paint what do you do to fix the problem Woody?

28 of the 45 points are in the paint.... LMAO duh

would be nice if he told the team what to do and instead of stating the obvious.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:38 AM   #1187
Rameek
Krust Kingz

If Chandler and Melo misses time the Knicks will have only 8 healthy players
Old 03-14-2013, 01:26 AM   #1188
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Ok coach so the Nuggets are owning the paint what do you do to fix the problem Woody?

28 of the 45 points are in the paint.... LMAO duh

would be nice if he told the team what to do and instead of stating the obvious.

LMAOOOO I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
If Chandler and Melo misses time the Knicks will have only 8 healthy players

And Grunwald probably STILL won't try to sign anyone lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:42 AM   #1189
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

That didn't go well. I didn't realize this was Melo's first trip back to Denver.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:01 AM   #1190
el gringos
Great college starter

That nuggets game was an embarrassment. Proves that 2/3 of the roster and rotation should go/should have went.

Shumpert was a bright spot but when did it come? With Carmelo and jr. They need to run him at pg- there's no other way to get better at pg and defensively.

Jr has to be coached different than the only way ever tried. Woodson is too stupid to try starting him and taking the ball out of his hands a little more as a scorer than a playmaker. He has to start and be a secondary option instead of playing so much as a primary or the only primary option.

Rasheed - boom
Camby- boom
AMARE- boom
Chandler- boom?

What did you expect though

This team is poorly built and coached- anybody who doesn't want a blowup is a reetard. But with that too late until next season the only choice is playing jr at 2 and shumpert at the 1.

You hurt Carmelo trying to play him at pf all season. Copelands body should have been sacrificed instead. I don't think Carmelo can play at the top of his game while at pf

If it was me the only keepers are Carmelo, jr, shumpert if you think you can play him at pg, Kidd,- you need a whole new 6-8 guys with them

As someone who moved northwest from Denver almost 5 years ago I was embarrassed by how many stupid people the nugs had in the crowd booing- that's not long time fans
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:51 AM   #1191
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
That nuggets game was an embarrassment. Proves that 2/3 of the roster and rotation should go/should have went.

Shumpert was a bright spot but when did it come? With Carmelo and jr. They need to run him at pg- there's no other way to get better at pg and defensively.

Jr has to be coached different than the only way ever tried. Woodson is too stupid to try starting him and taking the ball out of his hands a little more as a scorer than a playmaker. He has to start and be a secondary option instead of playing so much as a primary or the only primary option.

Rasheed - boom
Camby- boom
AMARE- boom
Chandler- boom?

What did you expect though

This team is poorly built and coached- anybody who doesn't want a blowup is a reetard. But with that too late until next season the only choice is playing jr at 2 and shumpert at the 1.

You hurt Carmelo trying to play him at pf all season. Copelands body should have been sacrificed instead. I don't think Carmelo can play at the top of his game while at pf

If it was me the only keepers are Carmelo, jr, shumpert if you think you can play him at pg, Kidd,- you need a whole new 6-8 guys with them

As someone who moved northwest from Denver almost 5 years ago I was embarrassed by how many stupid people the nugs had in the crowd booing- that's not long time fans
Give this man some credit. He's dealing with personal problems and still has enough strength to post on the Knicks board. Bargnani,who's like a brother to him, is out for the season and he still manages to write such insightful posts.

Props to you man
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #1192
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Is it even allowed at this point? I just dont see them cutting anyone though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
And Grunwald probably STILL won't try to sign anyone lol
Old 03-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #1193
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Is it even allowed at this point? I just dont see them cutting anyone though.
We can sign anyone who was cut before March 1st. It won't happen though. I guess we have to lose 5 more times by 50 for Grunwald to do something.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:49 AM   #1194
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Give this man some credit. He's dealing with personal problems and still has enough strength to post on the Knicks board. Bargnani,who's like a brother to him, is out for the season and he still manages to write such insightful posts.

Props to you man
lmaoooooooooooooooooo

I bet he was in his house with the lights off burning candles. When I saw Bargnani would be out for the season scroll across the bottom of my screen, I imagined a single tear drop rolling down his face.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #1195
Rameek
Krust Kingz

No Melo, Chandler, Stat.... This ought to be an interesting game. This is where coaching shows itself.

Last edited by Rameek : 03-14-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #1196
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
No Melo, Chandler, Stat.... This ought to be an interesting game. This is where coaching shows itself.

Coaching has shown itself over the last 40 games. We're 20-20 in that time.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #1197
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Damian Lillard is the real deal.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #1198
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Damian Lillard is the real deal.
I've been saying that since before he was drafted. I told yall Portland had the steal of the draft.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #1199
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Did this team get tired in the 2nd half I cant see what changed physically for them.

First half they only ran ISO for Copeland which wasnt terrible he can score. But once he went out there was penetration, ball movement, PNR, High post movement, cuts it was amazing.

2nd half they stood around holding the ball and the players just stood around watching. There wasnt many plays called in the first half so it wasnt that.

What changed so dramatically?

JR wow just took it upon himself to score like he was Jordan or something. I never remember this guy going to the whole so much and consistently. It looked like Westbrook. It seemed like the other members of the team just didnt want to be involved.

This team has so many veterans but no leadership (on the floor or on the bench) or character.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #1200
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Did this team get tired in the 2nd half I cant see what changed physically for them.

First half they only ran ISO for Copeland which wasnt terrible he can score. But once he went out there was penetration, ball movement, PNR, High post movement, cuts it was amazing.

2nd half they stood around holding the ball and the players just stood around watching. There wasnt many plays called in the first half so it wasnt that.

What changed so dramatically?

JR wow just took it upon himself to score like he was Jordan or something. I never remember this guy going to the whole so much and consistently. It looked like Westbrook. It seemed like the other members of the team just didnt want to be involved.

This team has so many veterans but no leadership (on the floor or on the bench) or character.

I just think we were overachieving in the beginning and we came back down to Earth.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: