Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #1216
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
How is he the steal of the draft when he wasnt needed by the other teams ahead of him or the players ahead of him were valued higher? I am impressed with his demeanor and composure. It's good to see a 4 year college player go to the NBA though.

What is implied by Drummond already has back issues? Sounds like you arent surprised by this or it was expected to happen. What is the prognosis for his back actually? Drummond was a project though.

Who did the Knicks select?
Well he went 6th and he's the best player in the draft. He was a sleeper pick. The Hornets and Kings could have used him.

The Knicks didn't have a 1st. In the 2nd, they took Kostas Papanikolau who was eventually traded.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #1217
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Well he went 6th and he's the best player in the draft. He was a sleeper pick. The Hornets and Kings could have used him.

The Knicks didn't have a 1st. In the 2nd, they took Kostas Papanikolau who was eventually traded.
The Hornets were not drafting Lillard over Anthony Davis.

And Kings have Tyreke, so it makes no sense for them either.

Everyone that drafted before Portland got a very good player.

Cleveland has Kyrie, Wiz have Wall, Charlotte has Kemba.

No one in front needed a pg, which benefitted the Blazers immensely.

I kinda wish that was the case for us back when Minny did the unthinkable, but we'd probably would have had Flynn....bleh.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #1218
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

I do think had Lilliard fell which NO probably wanted he would have been taken 10th. I dont really follow college basketball until closer to the draft then I watch videos etc... But I do think NO thought he would fall.

Do the Knicks have any draft picks this year? No 1st how about a 2nd?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #1219
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I do think had Lilliard fell which NO probably wanted he would have been taken 10th. I dont really follow college basketball until closer to the draft then I watch videos etc... But I do think NO thought he would fall.

I think we have a 1st round pick this year.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #1220
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The Hornets were not drafting Lillard over Anthony Davis.

And Kings have Tyreke, so it makes no sense for them either.

Everyone that drafted before Portland got a very good player.

Cleveland has Kyrie, Wiz have Wall, Charlotte has Kemba.

No one in front needed a pg, which benefitted the Blazers immensely.

I kinda wish that was the case for us back when Minny did the unthinkable, but we'd probably would have had Flynn....bleh.

I never said the Hornets were. I get the Anthony Davis pick. I'm not saying they made a mistake. And Tyreke Evans has been on the trade block for 2 years now (He actually was almost a Knick at the trade deadline). Furthermore, Tyreke Evans doesn't play PG anymore....so what does he have to do with anything?

All I'm saying is, he was a steal because he's clearly the best player in the draft and he was the 6th pick.

Quote:

We definitely have a first. I think we have 2 second round picks. Ours and one from the David Lee trade.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:08 AM   #1221
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I never said the Hornets were. I get the Anthony Davis pick. I'm not saying they made a mistake. And Tyreke Evans has been on the trade block for 2 years now (He actually was almost a Knick at the trade deadline). Furthermore, Tyreke Evans doesn't play PG anymore....so what does he have to do with anything?

All I'm saying is, he was a steal because he's clearly the best player in the draft and he was the 6th pick.

We definitely have a first. I think we have 2 second round picks. Ours and one from the David Lee trade.
He's the best player in the draft that hasnt even been a year. I think that needs time to show itself.

I looked it up and I didnt see us having a 1st rounder for some strange reason.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #1222
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

He's not a steal because everyone already have what they wanted, and the picks they made better suit what they are doing.

For the Blazers Lillard is a steal, just for them.

I do keep forgetting that Thomas runs the point for them, i get confused with their back court because it seems Tyreke still get the most assists.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #1223
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
He's not a steal because everyone already have what they wanted, and the picks they made better suit what they are doing.

For the Blazers Lillard is a steal, just for them.

I do keep forgetting that Thomas runs the point for them, i get confused with their back court because it seems Tyreke still get the most assists.
That's what I'm saying. It was a steal for Portland. I'm not saying the other teams blew it. They took players that best fit their team. Except for Sacramento lol. I like Isaiah Thomas, but NO WAY would I have taken Thomas Robinson over Lillard. I think it's dope they recognized early that Robinson may be a bust and cut their losses, instead of trading away players and trying to force him to become good like PHX is doing with Kendall Marshall lol
Old 03-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #1224
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Good job Knicks.

Able to get the win without Melo having to play the entire game....solid efficient night from him.

Pretty good efficiency throughout, loved see JR drive more.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:14 AM   #1225
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Good job Knicks.

Able to get the win without Melo having to play the entire game....solid efficient night from him.

Me too but I kind of miss that stepback
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #1226
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Good job Knicks.

I agree. It disturbs me that Woody played him 33 minutes in 3 quarters though. Seems a bit excessive for a guy coming back from injury. I would have like to see that spaced out. Maybe even run him in garbage time and let him see the ball go through the hoops against the scrubs lol
Old 03-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #1227
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Welcome to the playoffs!!!

Knick clinch, now aim for positioning.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #1228
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Good win, although I didn't really see Rudy Gay. Bostona nd Atlanta lost too.

The matchups will be interesting.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:30 AM   #1229
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Good win, although I didn't really see Rudy Gay. Bostona nd Atlanta lost too.

The matchups will be interesting.
Gay injured his back, dunno if he will play Saturday
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #1230
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
Gay injured his back, dunno if he will play Saturday
Rudy is out, didn't travel to NY.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: