Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 10-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #121
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

it would be nice if copeland makes the roster.

I really like the energy and effort of this team.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #122
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
OMG Kidd is terrible..... Pablo is servicable.

Pablo is more than serviceable. Get ready for Prig-sanity.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #123
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

woodson : "we need to prepare for our home opener in brooklyn"

i expect there to be lots of knick fans in the house

pablo deserves to be our 1st pg off the bench and kidd as the backup reserve
pablo mus have bought fields magic couch at a garage sale or something during his move to NY.

cope deserves that 15th spot, and with all these injuries, he would be invaluable at this time., him and pablo run the PNR really well and cope being tall athletic and versatile has really benefited from that perfect pass.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:59 AM   #124
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pablo is great. He's surely better than Kidd and arguably better than Felton.
Felton is a better scorer and defender but Prigioni has a better court vision and is better at pick and roll.

Copeland should make the roster,he had some really impressive games. Not bad for a guy who'll be our 15th player. He and Prigs have a good chemistry.

Last night they played as a team,terrific ball movement (especially later on) and even played good defense (95 points allowed in an OT game).
I know it's only preseason but the game last night was really exciting,surely an above average preseason game.

Any news on Tyson ? Hopefully he'll be ready for season opener.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:24 AM   #125
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I find this fun to watch so if anyone wants to take a look at how our game tip-off will look like here's the link: (starting at 2:25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0WFKQaP8YFQ
Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 AM   #126
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

why did we give white a guaranteed contract?

i like thompsons game, like his jumper, and last night, he was playing within the flow and made some shots and made some good passes
Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #127
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
why did we give white a guaranteed contract?

i like thompsons game, like his jumper, and last night, he was playing within the flow and made some shots and made some good passes
And in all other games he was absolutely horrible.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #128
bluechox2
#knickstape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
And in all other games he was absolutely horrible.
still better than what white has shown sofar
Old 10-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #129
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Pablo is great. He's surely better than Kidd and arguably better than Felton.
Felton is a better scorer and defender but Prigioni has a better court vision and is better at pick and roll.

Copeland should make the roster,he had some really impressive games. Not bad for a guy who'll be our 15th player. He and Prigs have a good chemistry.

Last night they played as a team,terrific ball movement (especially later on) and even played good defense (95 points allowed in an OT game).
I know it's only preseason but the game last night was really exciting,surely an above average preseason game.

Any news on Tyson ? Hopefully he'll be ready for season opener.
let's not get all willy nilly now (unless i missed the sarcasm).

We have not seen this guy go up against NBA talent but I will say until that point he is serviceble and way better than kidd (Franchize is better than Kidd).

Copeland I like but his defense is atrocious for some reason he looks real clumsy on D. His footwork is stiff. I do want to see if he can get better though.

Simms I think someone else may pick him up once we send him to the D-League.

Thompson needs to go to the D-League and discover himself.

I hope Tyson's injury isnt too bad its already going to be a rough start.

When did Brewer decide he was an offensive player? It was kind of funny watching him miss at the basket shots.

Last edited by Rameek : 10-25-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #130
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
let's not get all willy nilly now (unless i missed the sarcasm).

We have not seen this guy go up against NBA talent but I will say until that point he is serviceble and way better than kidd (Franchize is better than Kidd).

Copeland I like but his defense is atrocious for some reason he looks real clumsy on D. His footwork is stiff. I do want to see if he can get better though.

Simms I think someone else may pick him up once we send him to the D-League.

I hope Tyson's injury isnt too bad its already going to be a rough start.

When did Brewer decide he was an offensive player? It was kind of funny watching him miss at the basket shots.
I think Copeland played solid defense last night. There are worse players than him on the defensive end. After all we're filled with defensive players,we need someone to score too and he might be that weapon off the bench when Melo and J.R. have a bad shooting night.

Prigioni was a great point guard in Europe. He's a starting point guard for the Argentina national team. Argentina has one of the best basketball teams in the world,you don't get to start if you suck. Also he played against NBA players in preseason (I know,it's only preseason).
I agree that we can't judge him until we see him play in regular season/playoffs but I'm confident he'll play well. Is there a better 3rd string PG in the league ?
Old 10-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #131
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
still better than what white has shown sofar
To White's credit he hasn't looked bad out there, he's been doing a little bit of everything rather than scoring.

His defense and rebounding has been decent for an end of the bench guy, and he's certainly played better than any of the other invites not named Copeland.

Thompson should be cut just for trying to show out at the last minuite.

He's been garbage every other time.

I'd like to see all these guys on our d-league squad to see if they can develop into something.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #132
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I say give all of them except Copeland the boot. lol

Quote:

Glad you've seen the light lol

Quote:
To White's credit he hasn't looked bad out there, he's been doing a little bit of everything rather than scoring.

I don't dispute this but with that said, I'm kinda disappointed in White. I thought he'd be better. Everytime he fails to score, the excuse from the Knicks camp is that he's "focused on doing everything else." Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Time to show and prove Mr James White. Times a tickin.

Quote:
Thompson is an absolute scrub. He was a scrub in college too. I dont even get why he got an invite. He needs to go to Monster.com and discover himself. NBA Basketball is not the job for him lol

Quote:
Is there a better 3rd string PG in the league ?
Indiana, Toronto, Milwaukee, Dallas and Cleveland have a pretty nice crop of PGs. I don't mind Prigion though. He wouldnt be my choice for a backup PG but his legs are lively (for now) and his defense is better than I anticipated.
3+ million dollar Jason Kidd on the other hand.....

BTW, Rameek we've been agreeing a lot lately. WTF? lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #133
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tonight's the night

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #134
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Tonight's the night

BEAT THE HEAT
Old 11-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #135
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A Knicks win would really start this campaign off great.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: