Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #91
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 30,756
Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Who the f*ck is Smush Parker?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #92
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare
 
kNIOKAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,163
kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Smush getting hated on because he left all Laker fans in dirt, when they started off by overrating him as second coming of Kobe, and then basically Lakers threw him out. So Lakers fans feel they're oblige to bring back the justice and murk Smush in dirt. Yeah right.


And this is nothing unexpected of Kobe. Same old.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #93
LakersReign
Banned
 
LakersReign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I Stand Alone
Posts: 4,426
LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Maybe he just realized overseas players aren't selfish shot jacking jagg-offs who only seek personal glory, at the expense of their teammates?



Oh snap, I just realized I threw poster Euroleague some love with this post.


Ah f@ck it, it's almost the weekend right?

You do realize that Iverson and Marbury are both playing overseas as well....right? So...according to your logic, that must mean they still have game, like they did back in the day....then....huh? And if Smush was doing so well, why is it that people only seek him out to comment when Kobe says something about him? See....they WILLINGLY post b.s. like that, then wonder why people don't take them, or a thing they say seriously. GTFOH

Last edited by LakersReign : 10-12-2012 at 12:04 PM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #94
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,048
AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
Yet another reason why athletes are getting too much special treatment.

Imagine having a co worker like Kobe in your office, never talking to you because he thinks he is too good to talk to you. Or throwing another co worker under the bus for whatever politics going on between them two.

Seriously, if he wasn't a basketball player, Kobe would be perpetually unemployed with his attitude.

please tell us what Businesses you have turned into asset gaining machine's???

the cut throat attitude and Focus/work ethic Lord GawDBE has displayed would gaurantee him a Overhead Role in a Fortune 500 company...

Kobe would be the CEO not a damn co worker in the mailroom with likes much of yourself





psst...


next
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #95
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED
 
ripthekik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,360
ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Kobe is arguably on the verge of being kicked out, very shortly

1) MJ
2) Kareem
3) Wilt
4) Russell
5) Magic
6) Bird
7) Shaq
8) Hakeem
9) Duncan
10) Kobe

If LeBron gets another MVP (4 total) and another ring (2 total) as the best player for the Heat again this season. Kobe's possibly on the verge to be on the outside looking in at the top ten of all-time.
And if Kobe won the ring this year with FMVP and Lebron lost?
Tell me what would your rankings be?
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #96
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH
 
crisoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Californications
Posts: 12,457
crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Who the f*ck is Smush Parker?

Something Snookie likes to do if you give her alcohol.

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #97
Magic 32
College superstar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,375
Magic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Man, this thread is like a haters reunion party, class of 2005.
Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #98
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
And if Kobe won the ring this year with FMVP and Lebron lost?
Tell me what would your rankings be?
The exact same. Kobe has the most stacked roster in the league.

And I'd know the entire reason he got to the Finals, was once again due to his team's additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #99
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED
 
ripthekik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,360
ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
The exact same. Kobe has the most stacked roster in the league.

And I'd know the entire reason he got to the Finals, was once again due to his team's additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.
Apply that to Lebron.
He had the most stacked roster in 2012. He only got to the finals because of joining Wade and Bosh. Why did Lebron's rank went up?
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #100
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 20,071
Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Bryant trashed Parker so Parker fired back. If we can sit in front of the computer and say guys that would beat us 100/100 times one-on-one suck then Parker can fire back when he gets dissed by Bryant.

What's up with

though? How can a pro ballplayer, especially a guard who needs to be as quick and explosive as possible, get into such shape? If I was Bryant I wouldn't be calling him ut like this but I would be irritated at management when they brought in a guy with this kind of work ethic.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #101
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
Apply that to Lebron.
He had the most stacked roster in 2012.
Nah, he had most stacked roster in 2011. Wade was hurt all season.

OKC arguably had a better roster as a complete team. But that is besides the point, it was LeBron's ridiculous high level of play that won them the championship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
only got to the finals because of joining Wade and Bosh. Why did Lebron's rank went up?
No, he won because he finally had legit 2nd and 3rd options. Like all championship caliber teams are required to have.

They got to the Finals because LeBron balled out of his MIND in a couple games. Once turning the tide in the series v.s. Indiana.

And then crushing the BEST defense on the ROAD in the ECF to save elimination, shameful defeat, and a crumbling reputation ... all while everyone was rooting for him to fail.

His game 6 v.s. Boston was epic. Thoughts?

He got his 3rd MVP, and was easily the best player on the floor for the Heat in 2012 (unlike 2011) was clutch, had self accountability ... and won his ring. He deserved it.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #102
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,812
longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
The exact same. Kobe has the most stacked roster in the league.

And I'd know the entire reason he got to the Finals, was once again due to his team's additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.

Typical response. And this is why I do not take 99% of ISH seriously
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #103
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED
 
ripthekik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,360
ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Nah, he had most stacked roster in 2011. Wade was hurt all season.

OKC arguably had a better roster as a complete team. But that is besides the point, it was LeBron's ridiculous high level of play that won them the championship.


No, he won because he finally had legit 2nd and 3rd options. Like all championship caliber teams are required to have.

They got to the Finals because LeBron balled out of his MIND in a couple games. Once turning the tide in the series v.s. Indiana.

And then crushing the BEST defense on the ROAD in the ECF to save elimination, shameful defeat, and a crumbling reputation ... all while everyone was rooting for him to fail.

His game 6 v.s. Boston was epic. Thoughts?

He got his 3rd MVP, and was easily the best player on the floor for the Heat in 2012 (unlike 2011) was clutch, had self accountability ... and won his ring. He deserved it.
He still had the most stacked team in 2012. Thunder's team? What's their average age? Playoff experience?
So you say he won because he finally have legit 2nd and 3rd options. Why can't it be said the same way for Kobe? He finally got a good point guard, and another great center.

Whatever you said can all be applied to Kobe. You just refused to, because you are a fan of Lebron and hate Kobe. If Kobe wins his 6th, he's definitely over Shaq and Hakeem, whether you like it or not.

(and if Kobe wins, Lebron is dropping big time. 1/4 in the finals, winning only once in 3 years with a stacked team, even with the addition of Ray Allen.)
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #104
tmacman
Good High School Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 910
tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
No, he won because he finally had legit 2nd and 3rd options. Like all championship caliber teams are required to have.


What a stupid reasoning. And that doesn't go for LA as well? Kobe to be exact?
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #105
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH
 
crisoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Californications
Posts: 12,457
crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Smush said some sh*t on Kobe a couple years back.
And remember the Mamba does not forget.
I'm surprised Kobe spent some time to either this kid the way he did.
Why bring any attention to Smush? The dude is gone like he should be.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy