Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #31
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Peterson: "Harvin best I've played with"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
He's not a top 10 wideout in the league. You have to judge him by the position he plays 90-95 percent of the time. I don't care if they don't use him like Calvin Johnson out there, he's still doing wide receiver stuff like catching multipe screens a game thus why his YAC and yards per catch are so high/low.

His kickoff return ability makes him more valuable and thus have a good argument for cracking the top 10 wideouts if you talk about overall value.

His rushing is literally not even worth mentioning. We don't mention Matt Ryan and his 50 some yards rushing, so why would we care about Percy and his 60 yards on the year?

He's a good wideout and great return man. That's what he is.
He's definitely in the mix dude. Please spare us whatever homemade list you decide to create that again, can not be quantified and is completely subjective.

He's certainly in the discussion as a top 10 WR. He's a great football player.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #32
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

He's in the mix for what?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #33
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So if Percy ends up with 300-400 yds rushing again this season that isnt worth mentioning? I dont see the logic in ignoring 350 yds of production last season because of the first 5 games of this season.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #34
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

He gets the ball 2-3 times rushing and runs for like 12.5 yards a game. That's barely worth mentioning.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #35
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
He's definitely in the mix dude. Please spare us whatever homemade list you decide to create that again, can not be quantified and is completely subjective.

He's certainly in the discussion as a top 10 WR. He's a great football player.

He's a SLOT receiver FFS. Give me the top 20 #1 receivers over him as a wideout. He's not even CLOSE to being a top 10 WR. Get outta here with that crap. Welker put up 1500 and 9 last season as a slot receiver and almost no one lists him even as a top 15 wideout.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #36
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Welker is trash compared to Harvin.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #37
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #38
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #39
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

He has ways to go before he is a top 3 talent
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #40
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some people here really like to take it yo the extreme with their opinions.

He may not be a top 3 talent but he is certainly within the top 15. He's multi talented in different areas that impact the game. And you'd be stupid to say 20 #1 WR's you'd have over him. That's the likes of Crabtree, Stevie, Bowe, Floyd in SD or Meachem, Heyward-Bay, Garcon you would take over Harvin? I don't think so.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #41
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

I could understand top 15 talent.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #42
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji9kxcbjimM

His OC talking about him.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #43
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
He's a SLOT receiver FFS. Give me the top 20 #1 receivers over him as a wideout. He's not even CLOSE to being a top 10 WR. Get outta here with that crap. Welker put up 1500 and 9 last season as a slot receiver and almost no one lists him even as a top 15 wideout.

Victor Cruz is best in the slot too, WTF does that matter? some guys are just used there because they're more effective.

TheNaturalWretard
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #44
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Percy is in the top 10 without a doubt.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #45
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Harvin is my MVP after Matty Ice. Harvin is amazing
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: