Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #46
bagelred
Weird
 
bagelred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 29,332
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Wow, everyone is jumpLin off the bandwagLin so fast.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #47
AK47DR91
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Linsanity is dead but Team Asiasik is born!

Rockets vs Knicks 2014 NBA Finals, the rematch twenty-years later.

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:16 AM   #48
bluechox2
#knickstape
 
bluechox2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,037
Default Re: The Lingend is over

1-10 and 1 assist

bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #49
veilside23
alternick = loser :D
 
veilside23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: P.I.
Posts: 3,688
Default Re: The Lingend is over

its painful to watch Lin play this way.. i hope its just the preseason
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:27 AM   #50
bluechox2
#knickstape
 
bluechox2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,037
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
its painful to watch Lin play this way.. i hope its just the preseason

O Wait, it's only preseason??? I wonder how he will be when the season begins and teams actually play to their full strengths
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:46 AM   #51
veilside23
alternick = loser :D
 
veilside23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: P.I.
Posts: 3,688
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
O Wait, it's only preseason??? I wonder how he will be when the season begins and teams actually play to their full strengths


why are you so mad?? didnt lin brought some glory days for NY? its not his fault he isnt there now ...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #52
bluechox2
#knickstape
 
bluechox2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,037
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
why are you so mad?? didnt lin brought some glory days for NY? its not his fault he isnt there now ...

he was great when he played with us, but he isnt worth the money he was paid

but im kinda glad with the ways things have went

i was skeptical about bringing in felton but so far, he has been good
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:09 AM   #53
Clutch
NBA Legend
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
why are you so mad?? didnt lin brought some glory days for NY? its not his fault he isnt there now ...
Actually it is. If he didn't restructured his contract just to make things harder for NY to match he would still be a Knick.

Well,I'm glad he's gone. If you don't want to play for the Knicks then go away.
We have Felton who is even better than him.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:15 AM   #54
shoops
High School JV MVP
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Actually it is. If he didn't restructured his contract just to make things harder for NY to match he would still be a Knick.

Well,I'm glad he's gone. If you don't want to play for the Knicks then go away.
We have Felton who is even better than him.
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:26 AM   #55
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,919
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Linsanity is over. He will still be a solid PG in the NBA. Let's see if he can improve his productions in the Regular Season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #56
Walker
Cool Custom Title
 
Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 833
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Linsanity is dead but Team Asiasik is born!

Rockets vs Knicks 2014 NBA Finals, the rematch twenty-years later.

All that picture says to me is...

30 MILLION in 2 years time
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:00 AM   #57
spiegel
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,187
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Lets see how he does in the regular season first.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:40 AM   #58
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****
 
maybeshewill13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ═sjaki
Posts: 7,004
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Lin playing at his true, non-fairytale level. No surprises here.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #59
bagelred
Weird
 
bagelred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 29,332
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
All that picture says to me is...

30 MILLION in 2 years time

For Rockets, that's not true as far as salary cap. Gets spread evenly.

Wow, how quickly my fellow Knick fans say "Good riddance!!!" Wasn't it just three months ago we were cursing Dolan for not matching?

I hope he does great. But I always had some doubts if he could sustain. He does not have an NBA handle for a point guard.......
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #60
Clutch
NBA Legend
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
For Rockets, that's not true as far as salary cap. Gets spread evenly.

Wow, how quickly my fellow Knick fans say "Good riddance!!!" Wasn't it just three months ago we were cursing Dolan for not matching?

I hope he does great. But I always had some doubts if he could sustain. He does not have an NBA handle for a point guard.......
Some of there were. I never did. I was actually happy when I heard he's gone after he restructured that contract.
Felton isn't any worse than him and he's even a better fit for this Knicks team.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy