Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default what physical feature & personality trait do you hate most about yourself?

??
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what physical feature & personality trait do you hate most about yourself?

I wish I would "act more". I can never seem to make my ideas happen, I'm too out of touch, I live in my head.
I wish I were less introverted as well. Relationships can make me happy but they're such a hassle most of the time.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #3
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation
Default Re: what physical feature & personality trait do you hate most about yourself?

Being overly generous and have high expectations.

Probably my best yet worst trait. I love to give, yet I get hurt when there's no appreciation.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Really wish I were taller.

It'd also be nice if I were more polite.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Really wish I were taller.

It'd also be nice if I were more polite.
i think that's something one can change easily
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #6
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My OCD can often times be a nuisance.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I'm gonna second the "I wish I was taller" post for a physical feature. Coulda made a D3 roster for basketball if I wasn't 5'7" lol. Personalitywise, I'm not as patient as I should be, especially financially. Hate having to wait for things.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
i think that's something one can change easily
Nope
Old 10-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

physical: wish I was bigger, at 6'1" I have really good height, but I am on the thin side, wish I had about 20 lbs more muscle

personality: wish I was a bit more kind to people, I can be an a-hole sometimes and talk down to people...wish I was nicer, no one likes a dick, but I am working on it and making some progress
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my abnormally large pen!s and astonishing good looks
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #11
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Would want more durable joints, having minor problems with right knee/shoulder thats fukking with ability to lift weights. Personality wise would change low attention span, having a constant need for stimulation makes it difficult to be passionate and fully invested in studies/career
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #12
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Physically - Taller (Probably most guys' wish). Hate being only 5'9''.

Personality - Sometimes I hate how apathetic I am. I try but it's really hard for me to give a f*ck about a lot of things most people hold in high regard. I also dislike how I overthink things a lot when interacting with people, trying too hard to be liked or appeal to their sense of humor. I wish I could just always say the right things at the right times.

Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad : 10-30-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #13
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Obviously I wouldn't, mind being taller, more handsome, stronger, etc, who would?

Two things mainly come to mind when I think about stuff about myself I would want to change.
I would like to stop procrastinating. It always takes forever for me to get started on projects. Once I do i usually always kick myself and think how much less stressful and easier it would have been had I started earlier. It's weird its like I have an internal clock that tells me the bare minimum I need to meet a project's deadline so I keep my job. Almost always if I had started earlier I would have done a better job and my life would be much less stressful. Working at a desk, I always find myself surfing the internet when I should be working, it sucks. I know it will result in sleepless nights, but I cant help myself.

Secondly, more than one person has told me that I talk down to them, which I really dont mean to. Im not exactly sure why though. I consider myself extremely nice, but I guess I need to work on my communication skills at work so that when I explain something to someone they dont think I'm talking down to them.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #14
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Personality - Sometimes I hate how apathetic I am. I try but it's really hard for me to give a f*ck about a lot of things most people hold in high regard.
And this is why I come across as impolite most of the time.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #15
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
And this is why I come across as impolite most of the time.

With me, it isn't even like that though. I'm usually indifferent toward people but I'll be polite when they talk to me. It's more of a general apathy toward life. Like I don't have any real life goals or desires for things like a family, a big house/car, etc. All of my motivation to do the little bit I do to get by stems from a basic instinct for homeostasis.

BTW you don't seem impolite to me lol. But maybe you're different in person.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: