Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2012, 05:48 AM   #16
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Walking Dead this Sunday

They are currently showing some reruns of season 2 on Fox Asia.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #17
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait....everybody loves this show?

I keep giving it multiple opportunities but last season was so boring. It was a drawn out soap opera. They spent the entire season on a farm. The characters aren't that interesting, and the 2 best characters they had they just killed off. Only got interesting until last episode or two, with the Sophia/Shane stories.

The lack of budget killed them last season. snoozer.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #18
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just hope this show doesn't turn into HEROES, first great season then every season after that sucked. Loved the comics so let's hope we have a great season 3
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #19
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Any idea where to live stream it?
Can't wait... Michonne
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #20
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

did they cast a new actress as randel's daughter? (the blondie)
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:24 PM   #21
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Looks more gruesome already
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:46 PM   #22
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope Lori gets eaten from the inside out by her zombie fetus
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:26 PM   #23
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lot's of action but little consequence in the first episode.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #24
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Lot's of action but little consequence in the first episode.
tell that to hershall.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:54 PM   #25
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm guessing he'll just be legless.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #26
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Wait....everybody loves this show?

I keep giving it multiple opportunities but last season was so boring. It was a drawn out soap opera. They spent the entire season on a farm. The characters aren't that interesting, and the 2 best characters they had they just killed off. Only got interesting until last episode or two, with the Sophia/Shane stories.

The lack of budget killed them last season. snoozer.

Exactly. The melodrama in this show is at a hacky, film school level of writing.

WHORE: You need to kill Shane, he's dangerous.
COP: Okay. *kills Shane*
WHORE: WHY DID YOU KILL SHANE I HATE YOU I'M DRIVING ALONE NOW AND LOOKING AT A MAP INSTEAD OF THE ROAD AND CRASH LIKE THE DUMB WHORE/CHARACTER I AM

And when Daryl passes out by the river, the zombie eats his f*cking shoe until the moment he wakes up? Jesus, give me a break. This show is stupid.

So why do I keep watching? I DON'T KNOW.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:15 AM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Exactly. The melodrama in this show is at a hacky, film school level of writing.

WHORE: You need to kill Shane, he's dangerous.
COP: Okay. *kills Shane*
WHORE: WHY DID YOU KILL SHANE I HATE YOU I'M DRIVING ALONE NOW AND LOOKING AT A MAP INSTEAD OF THE ROAD AND CRASH LIKE THE DUMB WHORE/CHARACTER I AM

And when Daryl passes out by the river, the zombie eats his f*cking shoe until the moment he wakes up? Jesus, give me a break. This show is stupid.

So why do I keep watching? I DON'T KNOW.
I hate watch this show as much as anyone, but this episode was legitimately pretty good. There was some gripes, like why the hell the 70 year old doctor has to go clear out zombies when you have a pregnant wife and really the method of prison clearing in general, but it was still pretty good. Better than any of the shit in season 2.

It's pretty telling when the cold opening where zero words are spoken is the best part of the show though.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #28
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really liked this episode. Last season felt like it really lacked action and the suspense of getting away from the zombies at times well atleast till the end. Like how the started it off with a faster paced episode. Got where they needed to go and no f*cking around with it.

No matter what happens can confidently say I'll continue to watch. A zombie apocalypse show is going to be awesome to watch no matter what.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:36 AM   #29
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I liked it and all, but the group seems like a bunch of risky idiots. They're low on ammo, so they waste a bunch of it when they could have done the same thing without using any ammo just slower? Why not clear out the prison little by little or at least send out a scout?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 AM   #30
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I liked it and all, but the group seems like a bunch of risky idiots. They're low on ammo, so they waste a bunch of it when they could have done the same thing without using any ammo just slower? Why not clear out the prison little by little or at least send out a scout?
Because, while logical, standing behind some bars and yelling and knifing zombies one by one methodically as they come up just isn't exciting television.

It's the stuff you have to just accept when you watch these kinds of shows. They're going to do stupid shit because if they don't then it's a boring show.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: