Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-14-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default JOrdan comeback talk 95

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thsZJ...ture=g-all-lik
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people
Default Re: JOrdan comeback talk 95

Nice.

Interesting to see what was being said back then. Man i love the internet and youtube.

And LOL at Barkley at 0:45..."I know the answer, and you guys don't. Y'all gotta wait and see. That's the end of the questions on that"

Also, Peter Vescey, Hannah Storm, Dr. J (a superstar who is smart and well spoken) > Jon Barry, Wilbon, Magic

Last edited by tmacattack33 : 10-15-2012 at 12:46 AM.
tmacattack33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

And WOW at Bill Waltondamus's predictions at 6:45..."I think MJ can come in and immediately do great and get 54 points to be the league high this year...and then i think his legs won't be able to keep up after a few weeks...and it'd take some time adjust...but then he should be back up and ready to when the playoffs get into full swing. And if he comes back, it's going to be Orlando and Chicago at the top of the East".
tmacattack33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
And WOW at Bill Waltondamus's predictions at 6:45..."I think MJ can come in and immediately do great and get 54 points to be the league high this year...and then i think his legs won't be able to keep up after a few weeks...and it'd take some time adjust...but then he should be back up and ready to when the playoffs get into full swing. And if he comes back, it's going to be Orlando and Chicago at the top of the East".

I know - that's crazy, right? He even said that MJ's return would "psychologically damage" the Knicks. Jordan then comes back and fulfills Walton's 54+ point prediction against the Knicks.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #5
macpierce
Arcadia, CA

macpierce has decent reputationmacpierce has decent reputation

hanna storm
macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #6
Asukal
Local High School Star

Asukal has decent reputationAsukal has decent reputation

LOL Walton said 54 and MJ came with 55. :P
Asukal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #7
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
I know - that's crazy, right? He even said that MJ's return would "psychologically damage" the Knicks. Jordan then comes back and fulfills Walton's 54+ point prediction against the Knicks.
EPIC prediction, legendary performance from MJ, NYC and Knicks hearts broken via the Jordan led Chicago Bulls.

All was right with the world, again.

The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:48 AM   #8
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know it's just Danny Ainge, but that adds another name on who called Jordan the GOAT after his first retirement.

Very interesting.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: