Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-14-2012, 04:06 AM   #136
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

Default Re: Clippers vs Heat 9:30 pm PST CP3's Return

Yeah but hes never gonna be a starter on this team as long as CP is there. But anyway, youve gotta be hyped for your Clippers this year. Im worried about my Lakers bench... You guys again, might have the most stacked team in the West.
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #137
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Lakers
Yeah but hes never gonna be a starter on this team as long as CP is there. But anyway, youve gotta be hyped for your Clippers this year. Im worried about my Lakers bench... You guys again, might have the most stacked team in the West.

You have nothing to worry about bro. The experience of Nash+Kobe is enough to easily get the Lakers to the finals if they gel and stay healthy. Besides even if Clippers are dangerous and stacked.. lucky for you Lakers match up favorably.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:11 AM   #138
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

CF86, what are your toughts on DeAndre btw? Do you think he can improve this year to justify his contract?

And after another great performance by Bledsoe are you, as a Clippers fan, open to the idea of letting CP3 leave/get traded? It could leave more money on the table, and Bledsoe has showed some good stuff so far but this will ofc depend on how he shapes up when the season begins...

Not being nasty, just curious.
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:15 AM   #139
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
CF86, what are your toughts on DeAndre btw? Do you think he can improve this year to justify his contract?

And after another great performance by Bledsoe are you, as a Clippers fan, open to the idea of letting CP3 leave/get traded? It could leave more money on the table, and Bledsoe has showed some good stuff so far but this will ofc depend on how he shapes up when the season begins...

Not being nasty, just curious.

DJ looks amazingly improved in the paint BUT unfortunately he worked on the wrong things. I want him to work on free throws and staying on the ground defensively, not Hakeem post moves. So he seems like he's on pace to make his contract seem worth it with his improvements but I'd rather him focus on other things.

As for Bledsoe... ideally the next coach of the Clippers will see what kind of a force he is and start him at SG. Chauncey will be a bench player or on another team and Bledsoe will start at SG if we hire a smart coach. At worst I'd love to see Bledsoe as our amazing 6th man for the next decade. So no I wouldn't be open to seeing CP3 walk although with Bledsoe I'm not terrified about him leaving because I know Bledsoe has serious potential.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:37 AM   #140
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Lakers
Our depth is never going to be great...Jamison,Meeks,Hill as the main rotation isn't the worse but we have 4 all-stars...can't have it all
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:48 AM   #141
LakersReign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Our depth is never going to be great...Jamison,Meeks,Hill as the main rotation isn't the worse but we have 4 all-stars...can't have it all

Regardless, it's a huge improvement over last year's "bench." Whatever that was, it was painful to watch.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:03 AM   #142
coin24
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Regardless, it's a huge improvement over last year's "bench." Whatever that was, it was painful to watch.

How many leads did they blow to start the 4th qtr last season
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:10 AM   #143
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
How many leads did they blow to start the 4th qtr last season

Luckily Jamison/Meeks are upgrades over anybody who played last year. As I've said we can't have it all.It is what it is.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #144
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
DJ looks amazingly improved in the paint BUT unfortunately he worked on the wrong things. I want him to work on free throws and staying on the ground defensively, not Hakeem post moves. So he seems like he's on pace to make his contract seem worth it with his improvements but I'd rather him focus on other things.

As for Bledsoe... ideally the next coach of the Clippers will see what kind of a force he is and start him at SG. Chauncey will be a bench player or on another team and Bledsoe will start at SG if we hire a smart coach. At worst I'd love to see Bledsoe as our amazing 6th man for the next decade. So no I wouldn't be open to seeing CP3 walk although with Bledsoe I'm not terrified about him leaving because I know Bledsoe has serious potential.

Hmm and with the clippers really being as deep as they are, anythign less than a top 4 seed in the west should be an underachievement. I feel that CP3 really has no reason to walk too, meaning clippers should be poised for a run sooner than later (maybe even this year.....)
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #145
j3lademaster
I get superstar calls

Laker's bench situation can't be that bad. Just have to find a rotation that keeps 2 of dwight, nash, kobe, gasol on the floor at all times.
j3lademaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #146
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

I know, it's preseason, blah blah blah, but this Clippers team is flat-out amazing. This is going to be a historic season for them. Clipper fans are going to have some seriously chaffed schlongs by the end of the season.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #147
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

You can never tell in pre-season remember somebody going unbeaten in pre-season only to stink in the regular season..hard to take too much from what we see now.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #148
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Miami just can't contend with big frontcourts. Lakers, Memphis, Clippers frontcourts are going to shit on them and Heat again will have to depend on Lebron+3 point bombers to carry them. DJ is obliterating that front line. Clippers are now up +40 rebounds last two games.

Clippers are going to shit on Miami? Lmao what happened when OKC, a team with Ibaka and Perkins got back door swept while your team got humiliated by the Spurs? Stop talking dude.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:33 AM   #149
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
You can never tell in pre-season remember somebody going unbeaten in pre-season only to stink in the regular season..hard to take too much from what we see now.

I agree, but a worse Clipper team got to the second round last season in a compressed lockout season. I'm not saying they're going to make the finals, but I do expect them to have an even better season than they did last time, and possibly steal third seed from either the Spurs or Lakers.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #150
macpierce
Arcadia, CA

deandre looked like prime shaq out there

macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: