Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Rumor: Lakers have deals lined up with Blake to Blazers and/or Duhon to Raptors

I doubt these are legit, but hey nothing else is going on

https://twitter.com/Sports_Stop/stat...11117069590528
https://twitter.com/Sports_Stop/stat...10660905451521

Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rumor: Lakers have deals lined up with Blake to Blazers and/or Duhon to Raptors

Well the Lakers are rumored to be shopping those two.. bad source though. They REALLY need a playmaker for the 2nd unit. Blake is best playing off of Kobe for spot up 3s, not creating for a unit himself.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Rumor: Lakers have deals lined up with Blake to Blazers and/or Duhon to Raptors

The source has like 15 followers. Not happening and Lakers can't do it within the cap rules last I checked.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bad idea for the Blazers to take on Blake. His contract is not great, and he would take away minutes from Lillard. I hope there is no truth to this, because I can't think of a trade where this makes sense for Portland.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #5
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation

please get these two off of my team

I saw marc stein report about it a couple days ago...dunno about this source tho
KeyNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #6
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Almost fapped, then I saw the source.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyNote
please get these two off of my team

I saw marc stein report about it a couple days ago...dunno about this source tho

I think given how stacked your starting line up is, you are not in any desperate need to get rid of them.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Duhon's contract next year can be bought out so he should be the easiest to trade.
I wonder if there is a team dumb enough to take on Blake tho.

opening up spots for CDR, DJO and Sacre would be great
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #9
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Mr Know It All has decent reputationMr Know It All has decent reputation

Last thing the Raptors need right now is another point guard.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #10
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

oh. my. ****ing. god. stop being such stupid sheep. this guy is a fake. the end. close thread.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #11
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Bad idea for the Blazers to take on Blake. His contract is not great, and he would take away minutes from Lillard. I hope there is no truth to this, because I can't think of a trade where this makes sense for Portland.

This. I do not want Blake anywhere near the Blazers. That being said, it's not gonna happen.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #12
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I think given how stacked your starting line up is, you are not in any desperate need to get rid of them.

It's not that I only think they're terrible...I want them off the team because they're terrible and mike brown is going to use them

I mean for christ's sake, the lakers finally sign a true back up 2 in meeks this off season, and this idiot was quoted saying "I'm going to give blake and duhon a shot at playing the back up 2" a couple of days ago

If I'm mitch I'm doing everything in my power to protect mike brown from mike brown

He has Meeks, he can use ebanks, they even got CDR now..and this bozo wants to "experiment" (using his own words) with blake or duhon at the back up 2
KeyNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BREAKING: Lakers "close" to deal that would send backup PG Chris Duhon & rookie Darius Johnson Odom to Toronto for PG Jose Calderon #NBA

Not a super reliable source on twitter so take it with a grain of salt.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #14
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Why even post this? Fakest source of all time.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #15
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
BREAKING: Lakers "close" to deal that would send backup PG Chris Duhon & rookie Darius Johnson Odom to Toronto for PG Jose Calderon #NBA

Not a super reliable source on twitter so take it with a grain of salt.
I do not believe that, but Calderon would be a excellent backup PG. Terribly underrated player here.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: