Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default If you were Mike Brown...

What would you tell each individual player they need to do to be more of an asset to the team as a whole in order to win a chip? Maybe tell Pau he needs to be willing to get his hands dirty and bloody some lips out there/ go hard in the paint. I would tell Kobe and Nash to look for Antawn some more as he's still one of the better scorers in the league. Tell Metta that if he can get under 4 technicals before the All Star break I'll take him out for an all you can eat buffet at In & Out. I would massage Kobe's ego here and there so maybe just maybe he'll listen to my gameplan late in games.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation
Default Re: If you were Mike Brown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
What would you tell each individual player they need to do to be more of an asset to the team as a whole in order to win a chip? Maybe tell Pau he needs to be willing to get his hands dirty and bloody some lips out there/ go hard in the paint. I would tell Kobe and Nash to look for Antawn some more as he's still one of the better scorers in the league. Tell Metta that if he can get under 4 technicals before the All Star break I'll take him out for an all you can eat buffet at In & Out. I would massage Kobe's ego here and there so maybe just maybe he'll listen to my gameplan late in games.

Why do people still think this.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Why do people still think this.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...jamisan01.html

take a look for yourself. Jamison is a capable scorer.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd tell the whole team that OP's a pretty big phagg0t.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

I would tell Steve Blake that I was thinking of playing him at the backup 2, 3, 4, and 5. And then I would do it.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

I would most likely be a pushover like last season, but it won't matter much anyways, since it's hard to look bad coaching the Lakers.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #7
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would tell all the players to tell the front office to fire myself.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:22 AM   #8
bizil
National High School Star

bizil has a near all-star reputation herebizil has a near all-star reputation herebizil has a near all-star reputation herebizil has a near all-star reputation herebizil has a near all-star reputation herebizil has a near all-star reputation here

U would be surprised what guys like Nash and Howard will do for a team in terms of rallying a team. Nash loves to pass and run the show. Nash at one time and even arguably today at times is still can be a great scoring PG. But Nash would rather drop dimes all day long. Howard loves rebounding and playing defense. He such a brute down low that it allows players to leak out on the break instead of having to stick around and crash boards. He allows perimeter players the right to gamble more on defense. And your team's PF has the luxury of having Big Howard there to be the brute force battling on your side down low.

So basically all Mike Brown has to do is NOT **** IT UP! lol Guys like Nash and Howard will endear themselves to players because they are great players who thrive in elements that makes life easier for a team. Which is getting easy shots and taking the defensive and rebounding pressure off the team. Not to mention, this can extend Kobe's career and keep him fresh. There is a reason why PG and C are the positions many executives like to start a team with. And even it it's a SG or SF, those guys often times have point guard type elements in their games.
bizil is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: