Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #16
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Josh smith to explore free agency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeh008
Cleveland He doesnt seem like a big market guy. Just wants to be a top option on a contender
~30 mil cap space used next season
Kyrie Irving

Dion Waiters
Josh Smith
Tristan Thompson
Anderson Varejao

Philly would be good to if they manage the cap right
Holiday
Jrich
Turner
Smith
Bynum

Phill would be a good fit. Although I don't think Holiday is the PG that would take them to the next level. But wow a healthy Bynum and Josh Smith would be hell defensively.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #17
jdm_dc_fan
Local High School Star

jdm_dc_fan has decent reputationjdm_dc_fan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeh008
Cleveland He doesnt seem like a big market guy. Just wants to be a top option on a contender

On the contrary. he has said in interviews that he is jealous of the bosotn organization and their fan base and the intensity of how they play collectively on the defensive end.

Hopefully it comes down to a trade because we have many many pieces to do some type of trade. Hate to beat a dead horse but rondo and smith are childhood friends and josh has already shown interest in Boston.
jdm_dc_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #18
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

Josh Smith and the Spurs would be a perfect fit
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #19
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Yo how this nugga tryin to act like my boy Rovario. This nugga played ball 4 this school and was like "YO THIS PLACE IS DOPE AF" and he was ballin hardddddd. Then this other school was like "Damn tht sht would be siick if u come over here bruh. You a Lekedre would be da lob city of our region". Then he txt me one day and said "fck deez nuggas at this school ima go play with tht boy Lekedre".

Them nuggaz the same woooooow
atljonesbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Not surprised, every trade deadline he keeps asking to be moved. Hope he goes somewhere where he will get the exposure he deserves. Rondo and Smith would be fun, I'd like to see him on cleveland too
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #21
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Would love to watch him on Cleveland or phili. Him and rondo would be exciting as well.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #22
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Boston.. (dude's very open the media that he wants to play in Boston and he and Rondo are close friends)

http://www.celticslife.com/2012/05/j...-love-for.html

I can see the Cs trading Bass.

Last edited by dbugz : 10-14-2012 at 07:49 PM.
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #23
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

He like anyone would be a fool to sign an extension. I don't see him leaving more money.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #24
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
Yo how this nugga tryin to act like my boy Rovario. This nugga played ball 4 this school and was like "YO THIS PLACE IS DOPE AF" and he was ballin hardddddd. Then this other school was like "Damn tht sht would be siick if u come over here bruh. You a Lekedre would be da lob city of our region". Then he txt me one day and said "fck deez nuggas at this school ima go play with tht boy Lekedre".

you're part of the problem
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #25
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

Cavs would welcome him with open arms.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #26
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbugz
I can see the Cs trading Bass.

I can see the Hawks not accepting.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #27
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #28
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #29
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
I can see the Hawks not accepting.

At least you have an idea that I'm not saying that Cs would trade Bass for Smoove straight up.

We have a bright poster up here. for you.
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #30
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

No way Atlanta lets him walk for nothing. With that said, how about gallo + Wilson Chandler for smith. Maybe even throw in Stevenson into the mix, either way it works money wise.

Nugz new rotation:

Lawson//A. Miller//A. Carter
Iggy//Hamilton//Fournier
Smith//Brewer//Q. Miller
Faried//A. Randolph
Mcgee//Koufos//Mozgov

Starting 5 is athletic as f*ck, but the lack of outside shooters is worrisome.

TBH, both sides probably won't do this trade. With Atlanta looking elsewhere for better players and Nuggets not willing to risk giving up two good and still somewhat young players for nothing w/o Smith committing to an extension.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: