Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Hey

Whats up? How's everybody doing?

Please check out my newest beat and tell me what you think!

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...=11943564&q=hi
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Re: Hey

Not bad, kinda sounds like a Tyler The Creator beat. Nothing too impressive, that sound at 0:08 thats used throughout the song I feel like i've heard to much in rap beats lately (i feel like Rick Ross od's on it). I feel like a nice build up then an ambient sounding bridge would have been nice in the middle.

Overall good stuff, but I don't know the proper terms to speak more about it
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:42 AM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just met you
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol sounds like the inro to Put On, and then a mix of anime/sci-fi music with urban beats. luvin it mad doesn't even need lyrics. Mazaltov homes!

Where do you draw your inspiration from?

Do you place like simultaneously listen to stuff on Spotify and Pandora at once?

loll lets try some combos

Back that Azz Up + lacrimosa + Malchik Gay
Like Whoa + Seven Nation Army + Shut up and Sleep With Me
Shoulder Lean + He Got Game + Parabola
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:59 AM   #5
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sounds like something really similar to something; heard before. Dunno, is it intentional?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #6
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5Lp...eature=related
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: