Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Steeler Rookie arrested on 15 separate counts after DUI

Ta'amu began the public-relations nightmare by driving a 2006 Lincoln Navigator the wrong way down a street on Pittsburgh's South Side at about 2:30 a.m. Sunday. From there, it was a cascade of illegality:

He was observed swerving into other lanes, passing multiple vehicles, running red lights and speeding in a pedestrian-heavy zone.

He then refused several orders from police to stop the car and get out of the vehicle, apparently even driving his SUV straight at a couple of the officers and forcing them to dive out of the way. The officers drew their guns, but did not fire, according to the criminal complaint, "due to the large number of pedestrians and motorists on the sidewalks and roadway."

He slammed into a parked vehicle, injuring the driver, who was still in the vehicle.

He kept going, finally hitting several other cars so hard that he disabled his own SUV.

He got out of the car, took off his shirt, and began to run from police.

He was finally subdued in a parking lot --at 6-foot-3, 348 pounds, he required multiple officers -- and handcuffed when he resisted arrest.

His blood-alcohol content was found to be .196 percent, more than twice Pennsylvania's legal limit of .08 percent.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Steeler Rookie arrested on 15 separate counts after DUI

My favorite thing is he felt the need to remove his shirt before running from police.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
His blood-alcohol content was found to be .196 percent, more than twice Pennsylvania's legal limit of .08 percent.

.196 percent? That's all? He did all that crazy $hit and didn't even have a .2?
I would've guessed way over .25... probably closer to .3

he must have mixed his alcohol with some pills...

I wonder what kind of trouble he will be in...

I guess the good news is that he weighs 350 lbs and won't be
worried about people f*cking with him in prison.

That's a sad story.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

wow. goodell will rape this guy
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
.196 percent? That's all? He did all that crazy $hit and didn't even have a .2?
I would've guessed way over .25... probably closer to .3

he must have mixed his alcohol with some pills...

I wonder what kind of trouble he will be in...

I guess the good news is that he weighs 350 lbs and won't be
worried about people f*cking with him in prison.

That's a sad story.

I don't believe it was the alcohol that made him do all that crazy shyt. It was his fear of getting busted which prompted him to takeoff. I'm sure that Goodell's wrath was the first thing that popped into his head the very second the police approached him, so he took off.

I wasn't a drunk driver going wild. It was a guy afraid of losing everything.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #6
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

RIP to his career, idiot.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: