Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-17-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Perry Jones had a solid game.

An underrated rookie due to potential knee problem, this reminds me of Dejuan Blair from the Spurs. A title contender team with such a solid addition, the Thunder will be a deeper team than they were last year.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Perry Jones had a solid game.

PJ3 my man Been great this preseason.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:04 AM   #3
G.O.A.T
Scott Hastings Fan

G.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Was overrated for the 2011 draft, underrated for the 2012 draft, nice choice by Presti and the Zombie Sonics.
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:25 AM   #4
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

REALLY bummed that Clips didn't move up for this guy. He fell way too low and shocked that the team that just went to the finals nabbed him.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 10-17-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #5
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I love his versatility. Now we can run a long, offensive, athletic line up of Russ/Harden/Durant/PJ3/Ibaka when Perk isn't doing much.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #6
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

Him and Liggins are putting up good numbers, I do hope he gets an expanded role with this team. Even moreso if Harden gets traded..
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #7
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I love his versatility. Now we can run a long, offensive, athletic line up of Russ/Harden/Durant/PJ3/Ibaka when Perk isn't doing much.

Talk about a fun lineup
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

I was shocked when the Heat passed on him.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #9
pegasus
ÇuroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
An underrated rookie due to potential knee problem, this reminds me of Dejuan Blair from the Spurs. A title contender team with such a solid addition, the Thunder will be a deeper team than they were last year.

Not just because of a rookie. Don't forget Eric Maynor is back. He was a very good back-up point guard in 2010-2011, and he can actually facilitate better than WB.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

He did. Maynor did as well. Liggins and Rautins also did, but we don't have any space for them. I think they have played their way onto someone's roster though.

And yes, I love PJ3's game. Even if his knee does explode in 5 yrs as predicted, he won't even fall as low as the 28th best player in this draft. Other GMs are going to regret passing. I just hope Brooks doesn't give him the rookie treatment and not play him.

My favorite lineup last night was Westbrook, Liggins, Durant, PJ3, and Ibaka. Him getting minutes with the real rotation guys too could be a good sign.

Maynor got a HUGE ovation when he checked in. I got some videos and pics I might upload.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
Jax
Great young streetballer

Jax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Heat couldn't afford him, basically.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #12
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

I will say OKC's bench is looking much deeper than people realized (preseason or not) which is great for them. I think one of their flaws was a lack of depth outside of Collison and Harden (who plays most of the minutes anyways). Having Maynor back and looking good PLUS underrated rookie Perry Jones who was a top 10 draft pick on most boards not long ago will boost the team a lot.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:12 AM   #13
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNNO...ature=youtu.be
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:18 AM   #14
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

I know it's only preseason, but teams are looking foolish for passing on this guy
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #15
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

The guy was a top 5 talent in the draft, no doubt about it. He has a lot of issues between injury concerns and his motor, but if they can get those under control he may well be the steal of the past 5 drafts.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: