Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #31
TonyD
High School Varsity 12th Man

TonyD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GT: Celtics @ Sixers, preseason game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Sixers scrubs right??? Up 30 on Cavs. Dumbass shut your piehole kid.

76ers aren't scrubs, but don't use a big lead in a preseason game to prove it.
TonyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD
76ers aren't scrubs, but don't use a big lead in a preseason game to prove it.

Huh? Shut up. They arent scrubs regardless. He said it because his team got their ass kicked. I point out tonight the same scrubs are balling hard again. How much more proof does one need to see this team is among the deepest in the NBA and his comment was retarded. No one is using this massacre as proof, just more proof given the prior 2 preseason games.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #33
TonyD
High School Varsity 12th Man

TonyD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Huh? Shut up. They arent scrubs regardless. He said it because his team got their ass kicked. I point out tonight the same scrubs are balling hard again. How much more proof does one need to see this team is among the deepest in the NBA and his comment was retarded. No one is using this massacre as proof, just more proof given the prior 2 preseason games.

I don't really care about whatever argument you two have going on. Why are you so insecure? Low self-esteem?
TonyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:04 AM   #34
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What you call the depth?
Gadzuric, Brown for your centers. Gadzuric had his years as a starter, but was limited player, and was out somewhere for quite some time now. Hawes and Lavoy Allen - they're decent as far as being worst on the starting five goes. Allen seems promising but he's still young. And yes, that's about it. You have J-Rich who has done nothing, Nick Young who missed the backboard, and then couple of guys who has been in the league for a several years and still a second string players. The rookies are not going to be consistent. So yeah, where's all that depth?
Sixers have a good coach but you really not calling them incredibly deep, are you?
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #35
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
What you call the depth?
Gadzuric, Brown for your centers. Gadzuric had his years as a starter, but was limited player, and was out somewhere for quite some time now. Hawes and Lavoy Allen - they're decent as far as being worst on the starting five goes. Allen seems promising but he's still young. And yes, that's about it. You have J-Rich who has done nothing, Nick Young who missed the backboard, and then couple of guys who has been in the league for a several years and still a second string players. The rookies are not going to be consistent. So yeah, where's all that depth?
Sixers have a good coach but you really not calling them incredibly deep, are you?
Pretty sure gadzuric didn't even play one minute of preseason he's just a big body for camp. Nick young has scored 15+ every game so far pretty efficiently too. Wright has been on fire wilkins can come in and play good d on the wing. Moultrie comes in and plays physical crashing boards.maalik wayens comes in and finds the open man with ease or pulls up and makes baskets with ease. This team is very deep. I'll just let all you guys keep under estimating them.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #36
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
Pretty sure gadzuric didn't even play one minute of preseason he's just a big body for camp. Nick young has scored 15+ every game so far pretty efficiently too. Wright has been on fire wilkins can come in and play good d on the wing. Moultrie comes in and plays physical crashing boards.maalik wayens comes in and finds the open man with ease or pulls up and makes baskets with ease. This team is very deep. I'll just let all you guys keep under estimating them.
Alright. You can come back after the season and see if they made their names known... Because I don't know them.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
What you call the depth?

Gadzuric signed as a training camp body. Do your homework.

Kwaaaaamay Brown is a scrub to me. So there is one but he didnt play.

Spencer Hawes before he went down to injury was having a good season. He's a face up big man who has improved rebounding. Nowhere that we need to discuss it. But not as pathetic as he used to be. The fact he can pass out the high post, hit midrange jumpers is a bonus to pull other bigs from the rim. Its quality depth we're talkin about and Hawes fits that bill. Does he start the entire season? Who knows. When he plays you're not looking at a scrub. Celtics signed one in J.Collins. I'll wait to see you try to defend that.

Lavoy Allen promising forward. Got even bigger over the summer. Strong as an ox, sets old school screens. If he can show a consistent jumper from 12-15 ft? Solid. Still has work to do overall but a late 2nd rd pick that took KGs lunch last postseason? He's no scrub.

Moultrie was a lottery pick talent that fell to late first. Athletic forward with a motor on the glass. He factors in behind Thaddeus Young, Lavoy Allen and sometimes Hawes. Right, where is the depth you said correct? Damn I'm owning you and I havent even gone in too deep yet. Wow. Jared Sully is the Celtics rookie. He doesnt factor into the Celtics depth now does he. (sarcasm)

D.Wright, Jason Richardson, Nick Young are all guys who can hit from the perimeter, most namely 3pt land. When you aquire a big like Bynum he'll draw attention. We also have guys like Holiday/Turner who are good at penetrating and kicking out. In the past Sixers had no perimeter shooting to scare teams. Now? Teams think twice before leaving any 3 of these guys wide open. Nick Young can create his own offense just like Lou Williams did. His size will allow him to get off shots that Lou couldnt. To Lou credit he was great at pump faking and drawing the foul when a defender left his feet. My point is Nick Young doesnt need to do that. I expect him to pick up where Lou left off and slightly better. Richardson is a veteran who pretty much has a game beyond the arc. He's solid in that regard. D.Wright had a breakout season for GSW. None of them are scrubs. Celtics signed Courtney Lee. Is he a scrub?

Maalik Wayns is the only guy I can see you being shocked at. Dont worry others are just as shocked because he went undrafted and showe his skills in summer league. And so far this preseason has been phenominal. He'll be the backup PG Sixers lacked. He can easily get 10mpg here.

So sorry I see no scrubs. Moultrie and Wayns will show their worth much like Avery Bradley did. That scrub.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #38
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Gadzuric signed as a training camp body. Do your homework.

Kwaaaaamay Brown is a scrub to me. So there is one but he didnt play.

Spencer Hawes before he went down to injury was having a good season. He's a face up big man who has improved rebounding. Nowhere that we need to discuss it. But not as pathetic as he used to be. The fact he can pass out the high post, hit midrange jumpers is a bonus to pull other bigs from the rim. Its quality depth we're talkin about and Hawes fits that bill. Does he start the entire season? Who knows. When he plays you're not looking at a scrub. Celtics signed one in J.Collins. I'll wait to see you try to defend that.

Lavoy Allen promising forward. Got even bigger over the summer. Strong as an ox, sets old school screens. If he can show a consistent jumper from 12-15 ft? Solid. Still has work to do overall but a late 2nd rd pick that took KGs lunch last postseason? He's no scrub.

Moultrie was a lottery pick talent that fell to late first. Athletic forward with a motor on the glass. He factors in behind Thaddeus Young, Lavoy Allen and sometimes Hawes. Right, where is the depth you said correct? Damn I'm owning you and I havent even gone in too deep yet. Wow. Jared Sully is the Celtics rookie. He doesnt factor into the Celtics depth now does he. (sarcasm)

D.Wright, Jason Richardson, Nick Young are all guys who can hit from the perimeter, most namely 3pt land. When you aquire a big like Bynum he'll draw attention. We also have guys like Holiday/Turner who are good at penetrating and kicking out. In the past Sixers had no perimeter shooting to scare teams. Now? Teams think twice before leaving any 3 of these guys wide open. Nick Young can create his own offense just like Lou Williams did. His size will allow him to get off shots that Lou couldnt. To Lou credit he was great at pump faking and drawing the foul when a defender left his feet. My point is Nick Young doesnt need to do that. I expect him to pick up where Lou left off and slightly better. Richardson is a veteran who pretty much has a game beyond the arc. He's solid in that regard. D.Wright had a breakout season for GSW. None of them are scrubs. Celtics signed Courtney Lee. Is he a scrub?

Maalik Wayns is the only guy I can see you being shocked at. Dont worry others are just as shocked because he went undrafted and showe his skills in summer league. And so far this preseason has been phenominal. He'll be the backup PG Sixers lacked. He can easily get 10mpg here.

So sorry I see no scrubs. Moultrie and Wayns will show their worth much like Avery Bradley did. That scrub.
Come on now. You sure can justify each and every of them, that's why they're on a team. But are they known for a non Sixers fan? Bynum, ...er... Holiday, maybe. I liked Lou Williams but he's gone. Nick Young, for his inability to develop and being a bonehead overall. Now you have you guys there, but do they have any kind of a name? I mean seriously, after Bynum most accomplished player is Jason Richardson. That says a ton, doesn't it.

Collins is a terrible basketball player and I do not want him. Bradley was a nobody, but now they know him. Come back after the season, again.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: