Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #1
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation
Default what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Anything u learned from ur parents or dad?
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Ima tell him these rachet hoes be actin up.

Wen u smash a chick, take ya condom off, tie it in a knot, n take it wit you
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
what are u gonna pass on to ur son?
a pen is.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a daughter. When you have a son you have to worry about all the trouble his penis could get him into. When you have a daughter you have to worry about every penis out there.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I have a daughter. When you have a son you have to worry about all the trouble his penis could get him into. When you have a daughter you have to worry about every penis out there.

stop putting your daughter on a pedestal, shes just another female that is going to eventually get porked.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
stop putting your daughter on a pedestal, shes just another female that is going to eventually get porked.

I'm her dad. I'm allowed to put her on a pedestal.
Come back to me when you have a daughter.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

The things people say on the internet. You know you would get the shit slapped out of you in real life if you said this shit.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #8
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Individuality and self-reliance.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope I don't have a son.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Extensive knowledge of the game of basketball
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #11
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

^ LOL

I'm gonna give my kid just a little space and time to fvck around, then he/she will really appreciate and understand the gravitas of life
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:17 PM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

The things people say on the internet. You know you would get the shit slapped out of you in real life if you said this shit.

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #13
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I will told him how to make his jumpshot look all swag , like melo.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm currently teaching him proper work ethics and manners.

I think the world lacks basic ettiquette. Things like saying please and thanks, holding open doors, corteous gestures...things like that.

With work ethics I try and point out how people should work hard at whatever job they have and treat it with the utmost importance. It may not be your career, but it will be a stepping stone, so use what you can get out of it to further your career.

One lesson that seems to have been abandoned is to look both ways before crossing the street. Intersections have become a very dangerous place. Pedestrians just dart out the first chance they get. I get my son to make eye contact with the driver, even if it's our right of way, to establish that we are crossing.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I'm currently teaching him proper work ethics and manners.

I think the world lacks basic ettiquette. Things like saying please and thanks, holding open doors, corteous gestures...things like that.

With work ethics I try and point out how people should work hard at whatever job they have and treat it with the utmost importance. It may not be your career, but it will be a stepping stone, so use what you can get out of it to further your career.

One lesson that seems to have been abandoned is to look both ways before crossing the street. Intersections have become a very dangerous place. Pedestrians just dart out the first chance they get. I get my son to make eye contact with the driver, even if it's our right of way, to establish that we are crossing.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: