Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Would u tattoo the word "pha&&ot" across ur forehead for 1 billion dollars

And u cant remove it as long as u live

Last edited by Umad101 : 10-16-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Would u tattoo the word "pha&&ot" across ur forehead for 1 billion dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
And u can remove it as long as u live
Sure, where do I sign up.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would u tattoo the word "pha&&ot" across ur forehead for 1 billion dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
And u can remove it as long as u live
Did you mistype? Seems like the word "can't" would fit better in that sentence.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
STFU phaggot, this is easy money.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes. Hell yeah.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Even if i couldn't remove it you could get it tattooed over or wear a wool cap;
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm too immature for that kind of cash and I would die in the near future. I'd probably lose control of 911 GT3 or something.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Oh my bad editing now
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #9
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Hell no...I can provide for myself. I know that's hard for libs to understand.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:56 AM   #10
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

not everything is about politics
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #11
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Even if i couldn't remove it you could get it tattooed over or wear a wool cap;
Why do you think LeBron wears that stupid ass headband? He made a similar deal with the devil
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #12
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

sure
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #13
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

For $1 billion, of course. I would like Jonah Falcon rape me for $1 billion.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Yes. For both selfish and unselfish reasons. C'mon, it's a billion dollars.

Quote:

this would be a bargained for exchange. Are you against freedom of contract, shitlib?
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 PM   #15
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

absolutely. ******* would then be a new word for cool.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: