Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #16
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

If you've ever had a GF, you've had your phone violated, password or not.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #17
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
And not only did my past texts reveal absolutely nothing incriminating...

This woman still thinks she found some major dirt on me.

I'm not surprised, and I'm not very angry about the situation either...
Shouldn't have been f*ckin with this chick in the first place.

I'll just look at this as a blessing in disguise.

You ever had your phone violated? Guess I need to get a phone with a password on it.

Maybe she was trying to find out who killed Kennedy.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People call me on my wife's phone, they call my wife on mine. If i was cheating i better get another phone because she'll answer mine (for me) if it's out.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #20
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
That stupid b!tch
Clearly this relationship was on shaky ground long before she picked up your phone
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #21
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
People call me on my wife's phone, they call my wife on mine. If i was cheating i better get another phone because she'll answer mine (for me) if it's out.

Word. What's her number?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #22
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

This happened to my roommate one time. While he was in a relationship with his gf, he told me his gf knew his password. I told him he was an idiot. He said, "We trust each other."

Yeah, well if you trusted each other she wouldn't need your password.

She cheated on him. That weekend he fucked his ex. They broke up. She still knew his fb pw (2-4 months later) and found a message he sent to his ex letting her know she left her phone at his place.

She got mad.

I told him, "Remember that one time when I said you were an idiot for giving your gf your fb password?"
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #23
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The verdict: she cheated on you. She is desperate to find any thing you did wrong so that she won't feel guilty anymore, she'd be able to tell all her friends you two-timed her. She is projecting her own guilt all over you.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #24
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Tit for tat. If she goes off ask if you can see what's on her phone right now
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Word. What's her number?
What's the point, you'd need to call her and speak.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #26
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
The verdict: she cheated on you. She is desperate to find any thing you did wrong so that she won't feel guilty anymore, she'd be able to tell all her friends you two-timed her. She is projecting her own guilt all over you.

wouldn't surprise me if you're right...

can't trust anything about females these days.

She had the option to sleep with other people (as long as she was honest about it, and vice versa)
I specifically told her I didn't want to be in a serious relationship.

I bet she didn't want to be thought of as a whore,... so she makes me out to be one... That could make sense.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #27
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What's the point, you'd need to call her and speak.

fvck

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #28
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

your fault for not kicking the hoe out of bed after you fukked her.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

If you refer to a woman as THAT STUPID BITCH you might want to rethink the girlfriend thing.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #30
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Death.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: