Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #31
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa
 
Loneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3rd Rock
Posts: 3,304
Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

Yeah i've had this done too much. Hate it. She fraken went into my gmail, and saw that i had checked out pictures of hot chicks by looking at my google web history...I didn't even know your gmail kept tabs on what you searched!

Long story short, we broke up about a month ago. I was sad, i miss her...but i don't miss more than i do miss, especially the lack of privacy.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #32
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 27,372
The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Yeah i've had this done too much. Hate it. She fraken went into my gmail, and saw that i had checked out pictures of hot chicks by looking at my google web history...I didn't even know your gmail kept tabs on what you searched!

Long story short, we broke up about a month ago. I was sad, i miss her...but i don't miss more than i do miss, especially the lack of privacy.

What kind of girl gets upset about you checking out pictures of girls?

When she confronted you you should have been like "yeah, no shit "
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #33
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa
 
Loneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3rd Rock
Posts: 3,304
Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
What kind of girl gets upset about you checking out pictures of girls?

When she confronted you you should have been like "yeah, no shit "

Funny story. So we're laying on my bed one day and i'm like "oh, you gotta see some of these" and i proceed to show her some porn i had on my phone. I felt it was ok because we watched porn together and she'd even show me things she thought was hot. So i show her like three videos on my phone, favs that i saved. I notice her mood change fast and i asked was she mad. "No no, its cool, i just never knew you had this on your phone" and i'm like "yeah, sometimes when you're not up to it i'll just go in the bathroom and do my thing", she's still acting like its cool but i can tell something is off.

Fast foward an hour or so and she feels so betrayed, like i've been cheating behind her back. So porn was all good but as soon as she discovers that i watch it without her, we got a problem, and i can't watch porn anymore.

That pretty much sums up how that relationship with, a lot of "if you're doing anything without me, then you must be hiding it." I knew she these types of issues for a while, but i'm such a loyal dog that i stick with whoever until i feel they betray me, i also stay around in hopes they'll grow, i'm an optimist.

I'm single again after two years, and i can't imagine how anyone enjoys being in a relationship. I know the perks, how it can feel good, but what you lose and have to put up with... . And it really feels like most girls are this type of problem. If you got a down chick who gives your space, she's either cheating or you hit the jack pot; find out quick.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #34
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 27,372
The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

You gotta let em know that just because they pretty doesn't mean their psychotic behavior is acceptable.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #35
Mach_3
Local High School Star
 
Mach_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,384
Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
You gotta let em know that just because they pretty doesn't mean their psychotic behavior is acceptable.

This. Some of yall need to put yall foot down on these females invading yall privacy and sh!t

And OP if the girl don't wanna believe you then she just not gonna believe you so there's no point in even worrying about it. That's why the world is full of nothing but b!tches
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #36
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,609
ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
I'm single again after two years, and i can't imagine how anyone enjoys being in a relationship. I know the perks, how it can feel good, but what you lose and have to put up with... . And it really feels like most girls are this type of problem. If you got a down chick who gives your space, she's either cheating or you hit the jack pot; find out quick.
You're growing up.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #37
IInvented
Hip Hop
 
IInvented's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,320
IInvented has not been impressing people
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

Just put a password on that shit n u good
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #38
Mach_3
Local High School Star
 
Mach_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,384
Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation
Default Re: That stupid b!tch went through my phone while I was sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Funny story. So we're laying on my bed one day and i'm like "oh, you gotta see some of these" and i proceed to show her some porn i had on my phone. I felt it was ok because we watched porn together and she'd even show me things she thought was hot. So i show her like three videos on my phone, favs that i saved. I notice her mood change fast and i asked was she mad. "No no, its cool, i just never knew you had this on your phone" and i'm like "yeah, sometimes when you're not up to it i'll just go in the bathroom and do my thing", she's still acting like its cool but i can tell something is off.

Fast foward an hour or so and she feels so betrayed, like i've been cheating behind her back. So porn was all good but as soon as she discovers that i watch it without her, we got a problem, and i can't watch porn anymore.

That pretty much sums up how that relationship with, a lot of "if you're doing anything without me, then you must be hiding it." I knew she these types of issues for a while, but i'm such a loyal dog that i stick with whoever until i feel they betray me, i also stay around in hopes they'll grow, i'm an optimist.

makin those pu$$y payments i see good thing you realized huh


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i7CcbaGF_8&feature=plcp
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy