Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-16-2013, 01:26 AM   #1
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation
Default I saw a teen couple get kicked out of the mall

they were in a bench. The girl straddled the guy. She sat on top of him with her legs wrapped around his waist.

Apparently the mall does have a standard about that.

Have you ever seen that happen? People getting kicked out of a public place for something like that?
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:37 AM   #2
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I saw a teen couple get kicked out of the mall

Damn it, get a room, idiots.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #3
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I get turned on by watching.

I wish I could come across a couple buck naked f*ckin in public.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #4
usa hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

They had clothes on, but it was too indecent, I guess.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #5
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

What would you do?...
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:48 AM   #6
usa hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
What would you do?...

99% of us would get our phone and record. I'm sure that's what he would do.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:49 AM   #7
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

back when i was 17 years old, i was mountain biking in a forest, came though a thick patch of bushes and high trees, to a meadow...and a couple was fukking right in front of me..........sounds funny but it was not........i was surprised and startled......i stopped, and tried to turn my bike around quickly , not easy when your feet are in clipless pedals........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

I be pissed if I'm with my two young kids in the mall and walk up on a chick shaking her ass on some dudes dick!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
99% of us would get our phone and record. I'm sure that's what he would do.

That's interesting. Tell them you're gonna post it on YouTube or something and say "Can't wait til your parents see this!"

I'm gonna have to be on the lookout now if I'm ever at a mall again.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #10
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't what I would do. I will probably stare until one of us get uncomfortable enough and leave

Wow that was creepy...
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #11
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The worst is when those emo ****s just stand there hugging each other, not saying one single word. Or the 10 minute Eskimo kiss. Irks me
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: