Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputationTheMarkMadsen has decent reputation
Default We Are Insidehoops!

You are Insidehoops, We all are ISH. Each and every one of us is what makes ISH so great/ what keeps it going WE are what makes ISH.

Let's face it, it isn't the outdated servers or the lack of a search function or the inability to embed videos that keeps us coming back.. It's each and every one of us that keeps the other coming back

WE are the heart & soul of these forums, if a good majority of engaging posters or well respected posters were to suddenly leave, this place would fall on hard times. There are plenty of websites that offer more, but non offer the interaction of sheer crazyness that is the registered members of ISH.

WE ARE A FAMILY, we make this website.

So i'd like to take this second and tell you that i love all my brothers or sisters, whether you be a Lebron stan, a Kobe stan or a Jordan stan or whatever WE ARE ALL ONE, i love you for YOU are the one who keeps us coming back..

PROPS TO US, the Posters of ISH because WE DA BESSSSSS
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: We Are Insidehoops!

I was told I am a celebrity for posting here! If only my father could see me now
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
Living Being
Entity of Existence

Living Being has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
You are Insidehoops, We all are ISH. Each and every one of us is what makes ISH so great/ what keeps it going WE are what makes ISH.

Let's face it, it isn't the outdated servers or the lack of a search function or the inability to embed videos that keeps us coming back.. It's each and every one of us that keeps the other coming back

WE are the heart & soul of these forums, if a good majority of engaging posters or well respected posters were to suddenly leave, this place would fall on hard times. There are plenty of websites that offer more, but non offer the interaction of sheer crazyness that is the registered members of ISH.

So i'd like to take this second and tell you that i love all my brothers or sisters, whether you be a Lebron stan, a Kobe stan or a Jordan stan or whatever WE ARE ALL ONE, i love you for YOU are the one who keeps us coming back..

You are right. We alone keep this site on the map.
Living Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #4
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

"If Helen Keller was around today, she would post on InsideHoops." - Flagrant 2

Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputationTheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
I was told I am a celebrity for posting here! If only my father could see me now

you don't need a father, we are your family now and we ALL can see you
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

Mostly me though.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: