Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #151
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default Re: The Sixers season will OWN

Which is weird because i felt the players are playing well

Jrue Holiday have a breakout season
Turner fitting in well as a starter, showing his great all-around game
Thad Young has been very solid and consistent

Guess they are really missing the big man. Wanna see Hawes, Wright and Nick Young get more minutes over the likes of JRich.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:23 AM   #152
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Deepest team in the NBA? Arguably best big man in the NBA? Man I feel sorry for you kids, adults, old folks. This Sixers team is going to punch teams right in their noses.
This thread is so funny I got to bump it again

10th place in the East,tied with Raptors and 5 games back from the 8th spot.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:37 AM   #153
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

I feel sorry for Doug Collins though.. Please come back to commentating
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:47 AM   #154
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bad luck
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #155
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
You say 54 wins?

I was thinking mid 40's.

50 over/under

$200?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ok thats a deal.

So.... 50 is now officially not an option.
Wanna settle now?
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #156
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is considered somewhat coolMr Exlax is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote:
Quote:
You say 54 wins?

I was thinking mid 40's.

50 over/under

$200?

Wanna settle now?

Ahhh man keep us updated!!!!!!
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:13 PM   #157
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Wasn't he talking sh1t about the Magic and how you make big moves? Seems like the Magic are going in a much better direction.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #158
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Wonder Bread Kid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Quote:
You say 54 wins?

I was thinking mid 40's.

50 over/under

$200?

Wanna settle now?

What are the odds he pays?
Wonder Bread Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:45 PM   #159
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
What are the odds he pays?

The odds that I will bang Jessica Alba.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #160
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
Wasn't he talking sh1t about the Magic and how you make big moves? Seems like the Magic are going in a much better direction.

it was the cavs because the cavs didn't have the balls to make a big move to land andrew bynum.
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #161
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
Which is weird because i felt the players are playing well

Jrue Holiday have a breakout season
Turner fitting in well as a starter, showing his great all-around game
Thad Young has been very solid and consistent

Guess they are really missing the big man. Wanna see Hawes, Wright and Nick Young get more minutes over the likes of JRich.

Nobody among the young guys has emerged as a leader, either on or off the floor. Doug's grasping at straws hoping the veteran presence will stabilize things, but I've never been a fan of Richardson. And yes, the absence of the big they counted on (why, I don't know) has been a big issue. Collins has been open about his plans to use Bynum and Hawes together.

It was inevitable, though I predicted it happening next year after a solid performance this season (which obviously hasn't happened). Collins is so relentlessly intense and such a strong X & O guy that he can make a roster look a lot better than it really is... until either the players start thinking the success was all them OR his grating ways start to fall on deaf ears. In this case, it appears to be happening before they've achieved anything. Sad.

ETA: I've known Collins for nearly 40 years and been a Sixers fan longer than that... and I can't believe ANYBODY would have wagered on this team winning 54 games this season.

Last edited by JMT : 02-28-2013 at 04:25 PM.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #162
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Depressing season to be a Sixers fan. I'm still mad we didn't take Greg Monroe in the 2010 draft.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #163
Coolaak
High school junior varsity star

Coolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCoolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong way

expectations were higher, I think with bynum they would have had a fantastic season.
Coolaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #164
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I have the 76ers as my Eastern "bust" team. The losses of veteran leadership in Iggy and Brand, and scoring of Williams will be quickly missed. Plus first year of Bynum being "the man". Young teams rarely win and 76ers got a lot younger.

I would not be surprised if 76ers missed the playoffs.

Nothin but net
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:33 AM   #165
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
it was the cavs because the cavs didn't have the balls to make a big move to land andrew bynum.
If I recall correctly, GOBB said the Cavs should be willing to give up Varejao, Waiters, Thompson and their first round pick for possibly one season of Bynum.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: