Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Jazz @ Clippers 7:30 PST

NBA TV and Prime Ticket are televising. Odom, Hill and Billups out for Clippers and Mo Williams out for Jazz. Will be a great test for improved DJ because Al Jefferson usually murders him in the post. Should be a good and competitive preseason game.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jazz @ Clippers 7:30 PST

Has to be better than that steaming hot garbage my Lakers have been shitting out this preseason.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Que get on Prime Ticket for pregame now. Btw Clippers havemajor jet lag after 13,000 flight miles this week. Hope they bring some energy and don't fizz out. China trip will pay off long term for chemistry though.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
colorz
Old School.

colorz is considered somewhat coolcolorz is considered somewhat cool

Looking forward to this. Hopefully DJ can show those post moves again and Blake shows us his jump shot.
colorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #5
Clippersfan86
Banned

Man seeing Foye makes me miss him. Such a great teammate and consummate pro. Hope he.s happy and that Clippers fans give him a nice reception.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
colorz
Old School.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Man seeing Foye makes me miss him. Such a great teammate and consummate pro. Hope he.s happy and that Clippers fans give him a nice reception.

I liked Randy a lot but he was to inconsistent last year. The Clippers were asking for to much when he was getting starter minutes.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:30 PM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorz
I liked Randy a lot but he was to inconsistent last year. The Clippers were asking for to much when he was getting starter minutes.

He just deserved to be here when we get to the WCF and beyond. I agree basketball wise not a good fit but great for locker room.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
colorz
Old School.

Quote:
He just deserved to be here when we get to the WCF and beyond. I agree basketball wise not a good fit but great for locker room.

Yeah, I like him better than Willie Green.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #9
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorz
Yeah, I like him better than Willie Green.

Green has been terrible. Luckily Barnes and Crawford look amazing. Lol Clippers players showing Mo some love. Caron just gave him a bear hug and picked him up off the floor and few other Clippers players chatting with him. I love the chemistry of our guys.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #10
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Green has been terrible. Luckily Barnes and Crawford look amazing. Lol Clippers players showing Mo some love. Caron just gave him a bear hug and picked him up off the floor and few other Clippers players chatting with him. I love the chemistry of our guys.

I really don't want to rain on your parade, but Barnes will be great at times, decent most of the time, and a fvcking ghost once you guys get to the playoffs. I watched all but a handful of Laker games when he was on the team, and he was by far the most frustrating guy on the team.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I really don't want to rain on your parade, but Barnes will be great at times, decent most of the time, and a fvcking ghost once you guys get to the playoffs. I watched all but a handful of Laker games when he was on the team, and he was by far the most frustrating guy on the team.

Worth noting but don't forget SF was your weak link so you needed him more. He's our third string SF so expectations will be lower. Plus he has CP3 getting him open looks. Holy **** the arena filled up quick!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #12
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

anyone got a non-hd stream for me, my university's wifi sucks
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does Green usually start?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #14
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Does Green usually start?

he is the 10th guy off the bench in the reg. season
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #15
Clippersfan86
Banned

Mike is right. Blake needs to face up and attack right away more and use his quickness like Amare used to.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: