Re: Your teams BEST/WORST case scenario for this season
1. Rodney Stuckey continues playing as he did at the end of last season
2. Brandon Knight and Greg Monroe improve even more, Monroe into an all-star, Knight into a more savvy (but still feisty) point guard.
3. Andre Drummond shows inexperience, but still provides a boost regardless, making a run at Rookie of the Year
4. Charlie Villanueva is reborn with a defensive work ethic
5. Austin Daye isn't dead afterall
6. Pistons comfortably slide into playoffs
1. Stuckey regresses, can no longer shoot, requests trade for fresh start
2. Drummond isn't ready, becomes Darko 2.0
3. Charlie Villanueva stages sit-in with Austin Daye for more playing time, insisting they're being discriminated against for not playing with passion.
4. New owner insists upon even more circus theatrics at games, leading to terrible Greg Monroe injury after collision with on-court motorbike
5. Pistons fire coach, Dumars brings former teammate Isiah Thomas on board to right the ship
6. Pistons disband