Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
Theoo
I MAKE POSTING ON ISH

Theoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this board
Exclamation the world is ending

ispin69 say that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispin69
But the world ends Dec 2012

so why the dont not make playoffs start now ?? ii will be angry if the wlil make maimi not even have chance to win champoinship tehre is only 3 month left
Theoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the world is ending

good night sweet earth
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
ispin69 say that

so why the dont not make playoffs start now ?? ii will be angry if the wlil make maimi not even have chance to win champoinship tehre is only 3 month left

Very true, I never thought about this.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

interesting take by theoo.
Levity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Great suggestion Theoo.
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Theoo has made a very good point here
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #7
Theoo
I MAKE POSTING ON ISH

Theoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this board

thanks guys all the team to the league will have to have chance ot win a champoin ship. imagine these that lebrbron take a fadeway 3pt shots to win champoinship and then the fk** world end a fk** world ending shot , 2x champoinship
Theoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #8
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Wow never thought of that repped
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #9
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
thanks guys all the team to the league will have to have chance ot win a champoin ship. imagine these that lebrbron take a fadeway 3pt shots to win champoinship and then the fk** world end a fk** world ending shot , 2x champoinship
A fadeaway 3 "World Ender". The most Epic shot of all time
Old 10-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

That's actually a very legitimate point.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #11
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
A fadeaway 3 "World Ender". The most Epic shot of all time
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #12
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Idk why that is so funny but i lolled hard

world ending shot!
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #13
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el

world ending shot!

LMFAO at this GIF.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #14
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

ISH is often plagued by trash posters like Euroleague, but thankfully every once in a while a guy like Theoo comes around and graces us with some of the most insightful and thought provoking posts imaginable
Old 10-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el

world ending shot!

Omfg at the gif hahhahahaha
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote