Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #196
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 7 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTION
So what I'm hearing is... You can legally push a receiver out, but you just can't force him from coming back in.

Is that the case?
Well, pushing a receiver at all downfield should be illegal contact anyway. What a weird end.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #197
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTION
I thought if you're pushed outside of the 5 yards, it's either Pass Interference or Illegal Contact.

There's no illegal contact if the QB is outside the pocket which is still stupid.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #198
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Tebow first touch as RB nets a first down
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #199
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

Front page news
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #200
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
He was in as a qb and it was a direct snap. Did I miss something?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #201
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Except, if you looked at the schedule and the scores of those five games, you would have to surmise that the Browns are no easy out and certainly not "in shambles" as you claim. In fact, despite the record, this is as good as I've felt about the Browns in a long time. This is the youngest team in the league and there is a ton of talent.

I don't think you've watched much of the Browns this year. Shambles? No.

And, the Ravens are a total mess of injuries and aging players. They are about to come crashing down to earth... starting today.

Your whole post is sort of crazy. The Bengals have not looked like the obvious better team in either of the two games.

You're right, I haven't had the opportunity to watch the Browns much this year. I don't have Sunday Ticket. I don't have NFL Network either, so I wasn't able to watch that Browns VS Ravens game a couple of Thursday nights ago.

It seem they made the right decision in going with Trent Richardson @ # 3. He looks like the real deal. His highlights have been more impressive than any other back I've seen with the exception of maybe Lynch or Charles.

I'd be excited about having him on my roster and like you said I'd be excited about having all this up-and-coming young talent too. Cincy is in a similar situation with some very young players who are obviously very talented. The Bengals have proven they can already win and win consistently now. Cleveland isn't there.

All I can do is look at stats, watch highlights, read from experts, analysts and journalists in additional to listening to them, etc. I can't evaluate them and watch them, follow them, etc. as you are. You being a Browns fan and me not, I would expert you know more and your opinion would hold more weight.

Having said that, I've heard some of the experts analysts etc echo your opinion that Cleveland is potentially in a good rebuilding position considering the young and hungry talent they have. I haven't heard much about them being a better team than what they record indicates. None of the experts, analysts etc typically "pick" them to win games, and their predictions usually hold true.

You're right the Ravens did lose today. That was an ugly loss for Baltimore. Their defense did look sluggish and with so many key players out, it really exposed how vulnerable they can be without them. Cleveland lost too though. Now it comes down to Steelers and Bengals, so not entirely a great day for AFC North teams (with the exception of the Cincy who wins tonight )

Me saying the Browns were in "shambles" was somewhat immature, sure I'll admit that. Then again, you look at their QB situation, among the league's worst right up there with Kansas City. Holmgren was apparently not their answer to putting a winner together. The writing on the wall says they'll improve and get better. I actually hope they. I know the Bengals and Browns play in the same division, but I've always been a somewhat "undercover" Browns fan, not exactly following them or keeping up with them, but actually pulling for them hoping they could be successful as long as it doesn't derail the Bengals Express.

I'm honestly not trying to be harsh on Cleveland, or say you're wrong and in the minority in thinking the Browns will greatly improve. It does seem as if you're on their bandwagon, and being such a great Cleveland fan, how could anyone blame you for not supporting your team and being on their bandwagon, even though it's nonexistent altogether?

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #202
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Already? Jets lead lasts ten seconds
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #203
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Jets can't be giving up plays like this against the pats.

Last edited by ALBballer : 10-21-2012 at 04:50 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #204
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MJD just got carted off.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #205
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
MJD just got carted off.
He shoulda stuck to his guns and kept holding out. Dummy
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #206
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's not much you can do to stop that.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:03 PM   #207
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
this will never be heard of because it was against the bucs

This. If this happened to GB, NE, Dallas or NY, it'd be ****ing breaking news on Fox News or CNN. But since it's "just Tampa" no one will give two shits about it.

The thing is, that wasn't even the worse call in the whole game.

Bucs had their chances to win, but just didnt execute when they had chances. but the refs didnt do any favors.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #208
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still don't understand the official rule. Because Pereira is saying that it was the right call by the refs.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #209
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
They had the former ref on the Fox postgame. He said it was the correct call.

I'm sick of that moron. He's the former director of the refs. He RARELY calls out a bad play. There's a YouTube video of him being proven wrong on NUMEROUS calls. He's not going to throw his former peers under the bus, especially when it's "just Tampa."

He was wrong in another situation involving a Bucs game, and someone proved him wrong on Twitter.

I get sick of him when Fox pans over to him and asks. And I get sick of eveyrone on twitter asking him "is that right?" He's got a sweet gig but he's not always right.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #210
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

He was obviously pushed, to whoever was saying he just ran out of bounds on his own.

Oh well. Another tough loss. Sick of these "tough losses." Every game TB's lost this year has been by 7 points or less. They're so close to putting it all together. Signs of a young team who still has to learn how to win.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: