Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default The Cleveland Cavaliers will win the Central Division

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

Look for yourself, the division is terrible. A lot of parity there and i expect Cleveland to win the Central with a 45-37 record mainly due to the fact we have the best player in Irving and best rookie in Waiters.

Book it or ban me.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
CJ Mustard
Local High School Star

CJ Mustard has decent reputation
Default Re: The Cleveland Cavaliers will win the Central Division

4th behind the Pacers, Bulls, and Bucks.
CJ Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation

The division is wide open with Rose out. Shit I wouldn't be surprised to see that either. Definetly a good bet to make IMO. Not a lot of people know about Cleveland, but they were very competitive last year before the injuries. Irving will also make the sophomore jump to stardom a lot of other similar guys have made in their second years(Wade, Rose). Not a bad pick for the division.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Maybe the board has taken a turn for tge good?

Excellent start to this thread. If the Cavs can start fast, gain confidence through the first 1/4 of the season, this thread topic is a very real outcome.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
Dr. Cheesesteak
Local High School Star

Dr. Cheesesteak has decent reputation

I like the Cavs this year. I like their roster. They were contending for a playoff spot last year until Kyrie went down, right? And I think their roster is better this year than last.

But no way Indiana doesn't win the division. I think Detroit will finish last. Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland can be anywhere in the middle, but I got them finishing in that order I mentioned them.
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd be shocked if the Pacers don't win that division, but I like that Cavs team.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Really? And when did the Pacers turn shitty?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #8
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Really? And when did the Pacers turn shitty?
Indiana is not that good
Old 10-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Indiana is not that good

So the team that made the playoffs last season isn't good, but the team that missed it by a mile is?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #10
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Op is free rolling. If cavs somehow win the central he bumps the thread and thinks he's a genius when we all know he's a homer. If they don't win it no one will remember this thread and he gets away with a stupid prediction
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #11
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I actually do not love the Pacers this year. They had the single best cap situation in basketball, and now they're nearly $10million over. That's whack.

But they will finish will above the Cavaliers.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #12
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Probably not.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #13
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
Op is free rolling. If cavs somehow win the central he bumps the thread and thinks he's a genius when we all know he's a homer. If they don't win it no one will remember this thread and he gets away with a stupid prediction
Name a prediction i made that didn't come true
Old 10-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #14
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Name a prediction i made that didn't come true

Kyrie will be a scrub?

Dion waiters similar to wade
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #15
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Kyrie will be a scrub?

Dion waiters similar to wade
When did I say Irving wuld be a scrub???? I predicted his rookie stats almost exactly.

Your second sentence is a fact. Get your popcorn ready.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: