Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default What if T-Mac leads the Qingdao Eagles to an undefeated championship season?

While averaging 50 PPG, 10 RPG, and 10 APG.

Would that be enough international success to help his case for the BASKETBALL Hall of Fame?

That won't happen though. I have a feeling he's gonna make headlines for losing in the 1st Round in China too.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What if T-Mac leads the Qingdao Eagles to an undefeated championship season?

T-Mac is cursed, good things don't happen to him
RRR3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
Fudge
Coke Boyz

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: What if T-Mac leads the Qingdao Eagles to an undefeated championship season?

Watch Marbury and McGrady start their own little rivalry down there. Hell, lets get Steve Francis and all the early 2000's stars there. I'd probably watch their games more than NBA regular season games.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #4
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

AI needs to get a ring there
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool

Only way he averages those numbers is if he starts a my career on 2k13
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #6
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quad season type stats.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #7
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Quad season type stats.
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Watch Marbury and McGrady start their own little rivalry down there. Hell, lets get Steve Francis and all the early 2000's stars there. I'd probably watch their games more than NBA regular season games.

Francis already played in China. He got cut after like 2 weeks. He averaged something like 1.3 points per game.

Hopefully, T-Mac won't end up the same.
Euroleague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #9
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

AI needs to play in China...

Francis had one of the worst career drop offs of all time.. Looks like a full on junkie...
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Someone should just set up a league in Europe/china with each team lead by a retired NBA player.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #11
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I might start watching CBA again
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #12
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Someone should just set up a league in Europe/china with each team lead by a retired NBA player.

In some of the better national leagues in Europe they do have senior leagues. Spain and Greece have them. They have leagues for like 35 and over, 40 and over, things like that.

So who knows, it might actually be something that someone might try one day. Make a league of 35 and over for retired NBA and Euroleague players. It could be interesting.

Of course, T-Mac is not even old enough yet.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
T-Mac is cursed, good things don't happen to him

Except for the 162 mil he's made from basketball salary alone.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #14
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
In some of the better national leagues in Europe they do have senior leagues. Spain and Greece have them. They have leagues for like 35 and over, 40 and over, things like that.

So who knows, it might actually be something that someone might try one day. Make a league of 35 and over for retired NBA and Euroleague players. It could be interesting.

Of course, T-Mac is not even old enough yet.

Do you know a good site to watch euroleague games this yr...been meaning to watch it more since I saw a couple exhibition games...I'm a fan of their style of play...also since you know more whats the best league to watch and who are the best teams to watch if i want to watch like top notch euro ball?
Boston C's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #15
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston C's
Do you know a good site to watch euroleague games this yr...been meaning to watch it more since I saw a couple exhibition games...I'm a fan of their style of play...also since you know more whats the best league to watch and who are the best teams to watch if i want to watch like top notch euro ball?

try

stopstream.tv

lshunter.tv

rojadirecta.es

thefirstrow.eu

Give those a try.

Best league to watch is Euroleague, or a national league or national cup game with big clubs playing derbies.

So Euroleague games, or Spanish League or Spanish Cup between Barca and Real Madrid, or Greek League or Greek Cup with Panathinaikos versus Olympiacos.

Things like that. Spanish Cup is good, Greek Cup final is good. Spanish League finals are good. Greek League finals are good. Eurocup final is also usually good.

Teams to watch in Euroleague are ones like Olympiacos, CSKA, Fener, Barca, Real Madrid, Maccabi, Caja Laboral, Panathinaikos, Real Madrid, Efes, Milano, Zalgris....teams like that.

Last edited by Euroleague : 10-21-2012 at 12:26 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: