Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #31
Gabuyaux
Decent playground baller
 
Gabuyaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 372
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Ginobili at #6?
Gabuyaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #32
Papaya Petee
USAF
 
Papaya Petee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 4,320
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
FACT Wade takes nights off on DEFENSE.

FACT Wade lead his team to the worst record in the NBA.

Need I say more?
That's actually really funny you say that, because you can say the same thing about Kobe and DEFENSE.

Funny that Wade had an injured year with arguably the worst supporting cast of all time, and he didn't play the whole season.

Kobe lead a team to a 34-48 record with Shaq gone, what's your excuse for that?
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #33
scm5
Good college starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,043
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
That's actually really funny you say that, because you can say the same thing about Kobe and DEFENSE.

Funny that Wade had an injured year with arguably the worst supporting cast of all time, and he didn't play the whole season.

Kobe lead a team to a 34-48 record with Shaq gone, what's your excuse for that?

Kobe's 34-48 season was when he had a knee injury. The Lakers were actually in the playoffs until Kobe went down.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #34
Papaya Petee
USAF
 
Papaya Petee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 4,320
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by scm5
Kobe's 34-48 season was when he had a knee injury. The Lakers were actually in the playoffs until Kobe went down.
Wade had a knee injury and a shoulder contusion. The Heat had no chance to make the playoffs that year even IF Wade was healthy.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #35
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!
 
clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,951
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Wade is superior finals performer. Case closed.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #36
Legends66NBA7
Apex
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sauga
Posts: 19,830
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

I'm actually intrigued how both Wade and Kobe bounce back this season.

Both had off years, but if both are healthy, there's no denying they should both be in the running for the Top SG spot again.


And again, I don't know why their careers getting compared... Everything that happened in the past will be even more irrelevant as they both have new teammates on their respective teams.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #37
Whoah10115
Linja Status
 
Whoah10115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,967
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

The fanboys should shutup, as they're screwing up the thread...like usual, over nothing.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:34 AM   #38
PJR
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,093
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Accurate list.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #39
talkingconch
College superstar
 
talkingconch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,303
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

only reason wades first is cause heat won the chip last year

anyone credible will never rank wade above kobe.

Harden is not #3
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:46 AM   #40
csklmf
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
csklmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 210
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Wade punches Kobe in his face, makes him bleed and wear mask...like a boss.

Wade total pwnage.
csklmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:55 AM   #41
swag2011
High School Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 831
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by csklmf
Wade punches Kobe in his face, makes him bleed and wear mask...like a boss.

Wade total pwnage.

then Kobe embarrasses Wade where it matters most, in an actual game. In staple center. Fouled him out, went off for an efficient 30+ points, and guarded D.Wade like a boss.

Don't remember? Refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ix5EeEYms

swag2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:56 AM   #42
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,855
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag2011
then Kobe embarrasses Wade where it matters most, in an actual game. In staple center. Fouled him out, went off for an efficient 30+ points, and guarded D.Wade like a boss.

Don't remember? Refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ix5EeEYms


Bahahaha repped.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:20 AM   #43
talkingconch
College superstar
 
talkingconch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,303
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag2011
then Kobe embarrasses Wade where it matters most, in an actual game. In staple center. Fouled him out, went off for an efficient 30+ points, and guarded D.Wade like a boss.

Don't remember? Refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ix5EeEYms

/thread
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #44
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex
 
Al Thornton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: when you're based
Posts: 21,943
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

how do we just ignore the fact that rg created two of the exact same thread on two different accounts and then gave his opinion on the topic on a third account?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:31 AM   #45
Legends66NBA7
Apex
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sauga
Posts: 19,830
Default Re: FoxSports: Top 10 SG's in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
how do we just ignore the fact that rg created two of the exact same thread on two different accounts and then gave his opinion on the topic on a third account?

I didn't ignore it.

I thought Duncanformvp21 was another poster for the longest time...
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy