Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #31
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Preseason GT 10/19/2012: Sixers vs BKN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I'm pissed that Bynum's injured because I really wanted to see the battle of the two best centers in the game.

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #32
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

bang bang. Nick Young next Kobe
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nick Young SWAG SWAG SWAG!

F*ck outta here Nets and Nets fans. Your team defense is ass cheeks. Sixers played better defense and we dont got the big fella Bynum in the middle. D.Wright stuffed Brook Shields was priceless. Nut ass team. Sixers are ballin hard!

I want to smack the shyt out of someone in this thread thats not a Sixers fan or believer. Deal with it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #34
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nick Young SWAG SWAG SWAG!

F*ck outta here Nets and Nets fans. Your team defense is ass cheeks. Sixers played better defense and we dont got the big fella Bynum in the middle. D.Wright stuffed Brook Shields was priceless. Nut ass team. Sixers are ballin hard!

I want to smack the shyt out of someone in this thread thats not a Sixers fan or believer. Deal with it.

I hope you recorded that game because it's the last time Thad has a career game like that. Also, the Sixers double teamed Brook Lopez all night and he still went for 20+. Sixers are deadly, no doubt about it.
Again another game where I want to stop being a nets fan because we fail to improve on the defensive end by even a small margin. Avery needs to get fired or we will keep giving up 100+ every game. Which we have done every game so far this pre-season. We can't even utilize our fast break talent because we have to take the ball out from the sidelines every possession. Very angry fan so far. :/
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I hope you recorded that game because it's the last time Thad has a career game like that. Also, the Sixers double teamed Brook Lopez all night and he still went for 20+. Sixers are deadly, no doubt about it.
Again another game where I want to stop being a nets fan because we fail to improve on the defensive end by even a small margin. Avery needs to get fired or we will keep giving up 100+ every game. Which we have done every game so far this pre-season. We can't even utilize our fast break talent because we have to take the ball out from the sidelines every possession. Very angry fan so far. :/

Thaddeus Young career high isnt 24. He scored 20+ 14 times last season. What you are talkin about? You think he hasnt scored this way before? You're nuts. Sixers had to double team Brook. You had Lavoy Allen guarding him. Tough matchup. Brook did his thing, no excuses or counter to that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #36
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Thaddeus Young career high isnt 24. He scored 20+ 14 times last season. What you are talkin about? You think he hasnt scored this way before? You're nuts. Sixers had to double team Brook. You had Lavoy Allen guarding him. Tough matchup. Brook did his thing, no excuses or counter to that.
I don't watch the sixers but the scoring combined with his defensive effort tonight was perplexing. He altered shots, got his hands in passing lanes, and nets commentators as well as myself noticed it over and over throughout the entire game. Hopefully the combination of his offense and defense tonight was a career night. If it's the norm then the sixers are even deadlier then I though. Or the nets just suck that bad defensively.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:27 AM   #37
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i love this team everyone wants to underestimate this team but everyone on it is buckets. Thad young with 24 points 9 rebounds and 2 blocks? wow i guess that added muscle added alot to his game, he didnt lose any speed. btw i loved the swaggy p signing and he has been a killer F lou will.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #38
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know it's only preseason, but the Nets look GOOD.

This team is a top 4 seed, no doubt, and I wouldn't be shocked to see them in the Eastern Conference Finals.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #39
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I know it's only preseason, but the Nets look GOOD.

This team is a top 4 seed, no doubt, and I wouldn't be shocked to see them in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Lol please tell me you're joking. The Nets are giving up 100 points every game. From pre-season game 1 to game 5 they haven't improved the slightest bit. I have never seen help defense so terrible. Nets fans were granted two minutes of great defense at opening tip where we went on a 7-0 run because we got stops are used our stellar transition game. The nets are good at the half court game but unfortunately that will take months to develop because of chemistry technicalities. I'm going to keep saying it though. This abysmal defense needs to improve 200% just so we can be a top 7ish defensive team. The nets are just going to be a second round team at best if they choose not to play defense.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #40
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I know it's only preseason, but the Sixers look GOOD.

fixed*
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #41
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

lol preseason
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: