Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #16
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Martin Sheen, Woody Harrelson To Star In 9/11 'Truther' Film 'September Morn'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
beating a dead horse

I use to like Woody but now I think he's just another turd actor

Can't challenge the message so challenge the messenger.

I like the cliche.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #17
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Martin Sheen, Woody Harrelson To Star In 9/11 'Truther' Film 'September Morn'

This movie is gonna suck a whole lot of dick.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #18
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Norcaliblunt has decent reputationNorcaliblunt has decent reputation

They militarily practice drilled every aspect of the event for the 10 straight years prior, so either there's a conspiracy, or they are beyond incompetent. Either way we should have no faith in our military intelligence community to protect us, and all of us should be in the street demanding those responsible for perpetuating the event, or the ones who biffed tremendously at there jobs be held accountable. Point blank end of story.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #19
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Crazy how many Americans refuse to believe that the Gov't had anything to do with 9/11. This country's only business is war, and because of 9/11 we have plenty of them to choose from. Coincidence?

Americans are just crazy. Period.

There is no proof. There is no evidence. The questions people ask are stupid ones. That's the reality of it.

Besides, Osama bin Laden's dead corpse could swim up from the Indian Ocean and tell the world "Dude, me and my homies totally flew planes into your stupid buildings and killed a whole mess of you" and the Truther movement would do the intellectual equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling "NAH NAH NAH NAH CANT HEAR YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH IT WAS BUSH LOOK AT THE FACTS OMG!!!!"

This country is full of retards and dipshits.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #20
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Question for conspiracy skeptics. Why does it seem that you are not concerned with the gross amount of incompetence by our intelligence community, it would have taken for foreign terrorist's to pull this sort of event off? You rather argue with "nut jobs" instead of hold the incompetent individuals who are supposed to protect us accountable. It is proven fact that they anticipated and drilled the whole event for 10 years, with numerous security apparatuses in place, yet they still failed, and not one person lost there job over it. We still rely on these same people for intelligence and homeland security even though they biffed this, and the war in Iraq. Why are you not writing your congressmen and women demanding these criminally negligent military intelligence officials be removed and prosecuted? After all it is your theory and what you believe happened.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #21
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
It is proven fact that they

Nothing you illuminati hippy wackos spout is "proven fact." Smoke another blunt.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #22
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Asking the government to do an investigation into 9/11 truth is like asking Mcdonalds to do an investigation on how Big Macs cause cancer.

I know. I laugh whenever I hear that. The investigation is over, or as complete as it will ever be. But yeah, the "we demand a real investigation". Who's gonna do it? The gov't? Investigating themselves?
Old 10-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #23
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
I hope they somehow manage to release unedited and unseen footage of the WTC/Pentagon.

Pentagon - I think they said 87 cameras are around the Pentagon filming. We haven't seen a thing. Remarkable right?

As for WTC, what do you mean? You mean like cameras in the building?
Old 10-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #24
Celtics4ever
Banned

Celtics4ever has not been impressing people

Osama Bin Laden and the muslims weren't behind the september 11 attacks. Our government wasn't behind September 11, but there are some members in our government who knew the attacks would happen (Bush did), but they didn't plan it and weren't the mastermind behind it.. I'm 99% sure on who really planned the September 11th attacks after doing tons of research. I'm not going to post it on here because there will obviously be people who will argue with me about it. I don't got time for that. You can believe what you want.

Last edited by Celtics4ever : 10-21-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #25
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
Osama Bin Laden and the muslims weren't behind the september 11 attacks. Our government wasn't behind September 11. I'm 99% sure on who really planned the September 11th attacks after doing tons of research. I'm not going to post it on here

Do we have to buy your book to find out? $9.95 plus S&H?
Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #26
Celtics4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish

No, I just don't want to argue with people about it. Especially people like you that think we live in a friendly world where people won't kill other people for their agenda and always believe what is told to them by the media.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #27
Celtics4ever
Banned

Quote:

Don't watch those stupid conspiracy theory videos on youtube. Do your own research. Find out who was in charge of the security at 9/11, who owned the buildings etc. It will start making sense.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #28
DFish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
No

Then you must have a blog about this somewhere. Do you make illuminati videos and upload them to youtube? I fucking know you do.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #29
Celtics4ever
Banned

Quote:
Then you must have a blog about this somewhere. Do you make illuminati videos and upload them to youtube? I fucking know you do.

No, Illuminati is some dumb society made up by some members in the music industry. They don't do shlt. It's like a fraternity at a college. Just there to network and make connections, they don't effect the world. Some idiots on youtube think it's some secret devil worshiping crap.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #30
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Quote:
Nothing you illuminati hippy wackos spout is "proven fact." Smoke another blunt.

From a neutral history of 911 site with complete timelines.

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...911_timelin e

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...e_911_timeline
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: