Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #31
Celtics4ever
Banned

Default Re: Martin Sheen, Woody Harrelson To Star In 9/11 'Truther' Film 'September Morn'

In 2002 Rockefeller authored his autobiography “Memoirs” wherein, on page 405," Mr. Rockefeller writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller

These attacks were planned by the Rockefeller/Rothschild family for their One World Government agenda. They believe that if mankind wants to survive on earth for a very long time, then we need to have one world government with population control. I agree with them on that. The only countries that were going to give them a hard time fulfilling that dream is the middle eastern 3rd world countries. They just established a federal banking system in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya recently. Watch out Iran and North Korea, you are next.

Also, Larry Silverstein owned the twin towers and building 7. He was close friends with the Rockefellers/Rothschilds. Look it up on reliable news websites of them going on business meetings etc.
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #32
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Default Re: Martin Sheen, Woody Harrelson To Star In 9/11 'Truther' Film 'September Morn'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
In 2002 Rockefeller authored his autobiography “Memoirs” wherein, on page 405," Mr. Rockefeller writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller

These attacks were planned by the Rockefeller/Rothschild family for their One World Government agenda. They believe that if mankind wants to survive on earth for a very long time, then we need to have one world government with population control. I agree with them on that. The only countries that were going to give them a hard time fulfilling that dream is the middle eastern 3rd world countries. They just established a federal banking system in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya recently. Watch out Iran and North Korea, you are next.

Also, Larry Silverstein owned the twin towers and building 7. He was close friends with the Rockefellers/Rothschilds. Look it up on reliable news websites of them going on business meetings etc.

It's where Wall Steet finance capital intercepts with government and military intelligence. It's not that hard to figure out. People who point the finger at Bush and Cheney are just useful dupes, like the people they are accusing. People who act like its a monolithic governmental conspiracy are spreading disinformation. It's rogue elements which involve Wall Street and intelligence agencies.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #33
DFish
Banned

I've never been a fan of Tom Clancy novels.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #34
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
It's where Wall Steet finance capital intercepts with government and military intelligence. It's not that hard to figure out. People who point the finger at Bush and Cheney are just useful dupes, like the people they are accusing. People who act like its a monolithic governmental conspiracy are spreading disinformation. It's rogue elements which involve Wall Street and intelligence agencies.

It's going to be very hard to prove EXACTLY who orchestrated the attacks. I'm sure you could make a case for a different groups....military, CIA, Mossad, bankers, Rockefellers, PNAC, etc.

But whatever it is....how can ANYONE still think it was directed by a man in a cave in Afghanistan, and 19 guys who couldn't fly airplines with box cutters. I mean..........COME ON!!!!!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
It's going to be very hard to prove EXACTLY who orchestrated the attacks. I'm sure you could make a case for a different groups....military, CIA, Mossad, bankers, Rockefellers, PNAC, etc.

But whatever it is....how can ANYONE still think it was directed by a man in a cave in Afghanistan, and 19 guys who couldn't fly airplines with box cutters. I mean..........COME ON!!!!!
Yeah except that "man in a cave" is a billionaire with a very very VERY long resume of terrorist attacks, including a previous attack on the WTC...

The way you word it is as though he was just some random dude jerking off with his buddies in a cave somewhere lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:54 AM   #36
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I've never understood the "population control" conspiracy tenet. It's obviously never been put into effect, as the world human population continues to rise, and even accelerate. And the number of humans isn't even really a problem, the problem behind stuff like hunger and squalor is resource allocation and efficiency in usage. Think about it: The 72 oz. steak Joe Florida downs on a dare could feed 10 people.

There are resources and space aplenty for both verdant, lush natural ecosystems and billions more humans. The keys to saving ourselves and perpetuating the human race in freedom, comfort, and security are evolution and technology.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #37
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I've never understood the "population control" conspiracy tenet. It's obviously never been put into effect, as the world human population continues to rise, and even accelerate. And the number of humans isn't even really a problem, the problem behind stuff like hunger and squalor is resource allocation and efficiency in usage. Think about it: The 72 oz. steak Joe Florida downs on a dare could feed 10 people.

There are resources and space aplenty for both verdant, lush natural ecosystems and billions more humans. The keys to saving ourselves and perpetuating the human race in freedom, comfort, and security are evolution and technology.

Eventually the population growth will max out and then start to decline just like what is happening in Europe and the developed nations.

I think I've read somewhere that 2050 is this date? Not sure
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #38
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Yeah except that "man in a cave" is a billionaire with a very very VERY long resume of terrorist attacks, including a previous attack on the WTC...

The way you word it is as though he was just some random dude jerking off with his buddies in a cave somewhere lol
To say he was a billionaire is a bit misleading. His family is rich, but it's a big family (he has something like 400 nieces and nephews), many of whom he was quite alienated from. At least one of his nephews is a real western-style drunken cad, and one of the girls is a model who was born in Los Angeles.

What Bin Laden did have was decades of experience in waging guerilla wars against technologically and numerically superior industrialized opponents.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #39
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Eventually the population growth will max out and then start to decline just like what is happening in Europe and the developed nations.

I think I've read somewhere that 2050 is this date? Not sure
Which isn't even really necessary from a support standpoint. And obviously the game changes entirely when we manage (and I believe we will) to expand and colonize beyond this planet.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #40
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Old 10-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #41
The Real JW
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

Damn. That cave must've cost Osama a pretty penny.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:15 AM   #42
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW
Damn. That cave must've cost Osama a pretty penny.

yea. Must be nice.

Dude is almost at the pinnacle of human achievement with that shit.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #43
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I wonder if it got HBO.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:38 AM   #44
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
Question for conspiracy skeptics. Why does it seem that you are not concerned with the gross amount of incompetence by our intelligence community, it would have taken for foreign terrorist's to pull this sort of event off? You rather argue with "nut jobs" instead of hold the incompetent individuals who are supposed to protect us accountable. It is proven fact that they anticipated and drilled the whole event for 10 years, with numerous security apparatuses in place, yet they still failed, and not one person lost there job over it. We still rely on these same people for intelligence and homeland security even though they biffed this, and the war in Iraq. Why are you not writing your congressmen and women demanding these criminally negligent military intelligence officials be removed and prosecuted? After all it is your theory and what you believe happened.

I like how no one ever responds to this honest question.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:45 AM   #45
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

I'm with norcaliblunt and celtics4ever here. People just like to bury their heads in the sand. The Freemasons, the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, The New World Order, Skull and Bones, Illuminati. It's just convenient for the masses to deny their existence. To believe the Kennedy Assassination was the work of one lone gunman. That the moon landing actually happened on the moon and wasn't staged video. That the 9/11 and pearl harbor attacks weren't a coordinated effort by the US government. Believing that the Taliban actually exists, denying Area 51, the fluoridation of drinking water, you name it.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: