Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool
Default Going to the Club

Anyone here go to a club alone?

I have two types of friends:

1. Dislike going clubbing and only like drinking and watching sport at someones house on the weekend.

2. Enjoy clubbing. Not just for the girls but for the whole 'night out'.

Now I really dislike clubbing but I want the girls. If I go with the number 2 guys I will be there all night.

Anyone ever go alone? I was thinking about going late ish so I wont have to line up. I really just want some numbers or bring a girl home then get out of there.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #2
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Going to the Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Anyone here go to a club alone?

I have two types of friends:

1. Dislike going clubbing and only like drinking and watching sport at someones house on the weekend.

2. Enjoy clubbing. Not just for the girls but for the whole 'night out'.

Now I really dislike clubbing but I want the girls. If I go with the number 2 guys I will be there all night.

Anyone ever go alone? I was thinking about going late ish so I wont have to line up. I really just want some numbers or bring a girl home then get out of there.

I dont go to the club that much anymore, but I used to have a whole circuit.. Hit all the clubs with no cover charge and just check the vibe in each one... Stay at the one with the best vibe and the best females..

I would go alone every once and while.. Sometimes you go to have fun with your friends and other times you go to see what kind of girls you can connect with..

I go for dolo when I meet girls.. I go to the club and post up by myself (even if I came with friends).. you get more action if you arent standing with a pack of guys around..

its less intimidating for the girl and she might be more inclined to say yes when you ask her to dance or try and rap to her & get her phone number
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I go for dolo when I meet girls.. I go to the club and post up by myself (even if I came with friends).. you get more action if you arent standing with a pack of guys around..

Same. I'm happy to go off and do my own thing if I am with a group of guys. Problem is that once I get talking to a girl or group of girls my mates will sidle up and try and get in on it. It is kind of annoying, mostly because they never bring anything to the table. If I could occasionally meet girls through them I'd be happier. Sometimes it is nice to not have to actively meet people.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Same. I'm happy to go off and do my own thing if I am with a group of guys. Problem is that once I get talking to a girl or group of girls my mates will sidle up and try and get in on it. It is kind of annoying, mostly because they never bring anything to the table. If I could occasionally meet girls through them I'd be happier. Sometimes it is nice to not have to actively meet people.

This is exactly my problem.

Now that im doing advanced classes at uni there are vitually no attractive girls in my classes that I can talk to. My friends give me nothing in terms of meeting girls through them so I have to go out and find them myself.

I might give this a try next week.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: