Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool
Default Bold Prediction: Knicks will finish 2nd in the east.

Not really a Knicks fan but I think this is the year that Amare & Melo finally put it together.

This is their first real off season together, on top of that they all seem to be on the same page with mike woodson as they were playing great towards the end of the season until they met the eventual champs.

Melo seems motivated as does Amare & I think they know the eventual backlash that could result from a sub par season. I love the addition of Kidd, Brewer & Camby, 3 defensive players to balance out the offensive minded Melo & Amare, not to mention last years DPOY Tyson Chandler.

I'm expecting big things this year from the Knicks, I think they can finish 2nd in the East if all goes well/no major injuries.

Am I alone on this opinion or is anybody else expecting big things from the knicks aswell?
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Bold Prediction: Knicks will finish 2nd in the east.

Amare already injured.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Celtics look like number 2. Knicks can fight for 3 at best unless things go seriously wrong in Miami and Boston.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

If ALL goes well/no major injuries?

How likely is that?
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Am I alone on this opinion or is anybody else expecting big things from the knicks aswell?
Yes, yes you are.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I haven't seen them in action since they got eliminated but is Felton going to make that big a difference?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I haven't seen them in action since they got eliminated but is Felton going to make that big a difference?
Only on the dinner bills.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this board

Déjà vu
sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

He might lead them back into the lottery as he did in Portland last year?
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #10
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Stoudemire's gonna miss like 3-6 games, plus we're deep enough to play without STAT. The only thing the STAT injury disturbs is the building chemistry.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

My prediction is bolder. Bulls will finish 2nd in the East. I've said it before and got derisive responses, but I will say it again. By the way, I am not a Bulls homer. Never was, never will.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
Salazaar
In Hansen we trust!

Salazaar has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Stoudemire's gonna miss like 3-6 games, plus we're deep enough to play without STAT. The only thing the STAT injury disturbs is the building chemistry.

Dat delusional fanbase
Salazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #13
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salazaar
Dat delusional fanbase
There is not one delusional statement in my post.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #14
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Felton is a decent PG don't know why people knock him. He isn't s superstar by any case. Only thing I disliked about him was his fast break pull up threes.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #15
Court Vision
#KnicksTape

Court Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Felton is only a small reason why this team will be improved.
Court Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: