Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Monday Night Preseason Game Thread

Put it all in one place. Threads cost money ya know.

NYK vs. PHI
MIL vs. TOR
NOH vs. DAL
SAC vs PHX
UTAH vs. POR
GSW vs. LAC
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Monday Night Preseason Game Thread

Ronnie Brewer's first shot as a Knick was an air ball.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

watching bucks/raps game right now. interested in seeing that lithuanian kid plays.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #4
bagelred
Weird

Knicks in midseason form.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Man I'm less and less enthusiastic about this season as the preseason goes on. I almost want to stop watching these games.

I miss Shump
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #6
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Felton looking nice tonight tho.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #7
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Felton looking nice tonight tho.

I missed the entire 3rd quarter and now Knicks only down 4? What happened?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Knicks in preseason form.

Fixed.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #9
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I missed the entire 3rd quarter and now Knicks only down 4? What happened?

Melo hit a few, Felton hit a few 3s. We stepped up the defense by a lot. I'm loving what I'm seeing from this Copeland guy, this guy is going to earn minutes no doubt.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Melo hit a few, Felton hit a few 3s. We stepped up the defense by a lot. I'm loving what I'm seeing from this Copeland guy, this guy is going to earn minutes no doubt.

Copeland > Amare

only half kidding
Old 10-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
bagelred
Weird

Novak is 2 of 10 ? Not possible.

Looks like Novak is shooting too quickly.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #12
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

I was actually going to say he's going to have to earn his starting spot back. At half time Wally Z was talking about how his knees were similar to Amare's in his last few years and how Amare should be limited to 25 mins, couldn't agree more.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Jennings is such garbage.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #14
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hornets really need Gordon.

18% from the field in the 1st quarter.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #15
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
I was actually going to say he's going to have to earn his starting spot back. At half time Wally Z was talking about how his knees were similar to Amare's in his last few years and how Amare should be limited to 25 mins, couldn't agree more.

If Chris Copeland was a stock, you would buy it RIGHT NOW before the boom hits.

I don't think this is a fluke. His game is solid. He knows how to score in a variety of ways. His defense looks shaky, but still better than Amare.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: