Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #31
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG LeeTSkeeT
Still better than knowing we have Luke Walton on our bench.

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #32
dd24
College superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,920
dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG LeeTSkeeT
Still better than knowing we have Luke Walton on our bench.

I was actually reading the other day Luke was playing well for Cleveland. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I want him here lol. Just saying he might actually be able to play a bit this year.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #33
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star
 
LA Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Strong Beach, Ca.
Posts: 622
LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Look, since 2010 we got rid of Farmar, Sasha etc, weve had the lowest producing bench in the NBA. And at this point, anyone we can get is better than Steve Blake. Blake and Sasha are both pretty similar. They used to kill us in games, then they put on a Lakers jersey and all of a sudden they cant shoot...
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #34
dd24
College superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,920
dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Lakers
Look, since 2010 we got rid of Farmar, Sasha etc, weve had the lowest producing bench in the NBA. And at this point, anyone we can get is better than Steve Blake. Blake and Sasha are both pretty similar. They used to kill us in games, then they put on a Lakers jersey and all of a sudden they cant shoot...

I actually never minded Sasha. In fact, I thought he was a big part of beating Boston in the finals. As we all know Fisher couldn't D up anybody. When the Lakers would have a backcourt of Sasha and Kobe they were at their best against the Celtics. Of course I'd never really want to pay him more than the minimum and there certainly are other players I would take over him, but he was a little better than most people remember him being.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #35
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I actually never minded Sasha. In fact, I thought he was a big part of beating Boston in the finals. As we all know Fisher couldn't D up anybody. When the Lakers would have a backcourt of Sasha and Kobe they were at their best against the Celtics. Of course I'd never really want to pay him more than the minimum and there certainly are other players I would take over him, but he was a little better than most people remember him being.



Sasha played solid D......Blake sucks!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy