Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #46
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: LOL Preseason: Warriors @ Clippers 10/22/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Fez answer my questions goddamn it!

What's the question? Btw Clippers may be a defensive force this year!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #47
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
I hope you're a girl..because if not you post sounds homo. Hey, nothing wrong with that..it's your choice. I for sure don't check out guys...nba players like that. I'd care less if a guy is handsome or not.
Im a girl.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #48
SpaceJammeR
Don't Hate, Heat

SpaceJammeR has decent reputation

clippers are playing real good right now. how many lobs they have already?
SpaceJammeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 AM   #49
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
What's the question? Btw Clippers may be a defensive force this year!
1. I was shocked you said you'd trade your boy Bledsoe for Klay Thompson. Not that I wouldn't per se but I thought Bledsoe was like your favorite player besides Blake?
2. Why did DJ take a three?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #50
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
1. I was shocked you said you'd trade your boy Bledsoe for Klay Thompson. Not that I wouldn't per se but I thought Bledsoe was like your favorite player besides Blake?
2. Why did DJ take a three?

Klay has all star potential like Bledsoe and is a big SG for the next decade. DJ took it because shotclock was down to like 2 seconds.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:24 AM   #51
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
clippers are playing real good right now. how many lobs they have already?

5 or 6.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #52
Darius
Decent college freshman

Darius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Klay has all star potential like Bledsoe and is a big SG for the next decade. DJ took it because shotclock was down to like 2 seconds.

Bledsoe not worth klay, sadly. He'd be perfect for clippers though.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #53
senelcoolidge
Good college starter

senelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysenelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Clippers had 24 assists in 3 quarters. They play so unselfish.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:34 AM   #54
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
Bledsoe not worth klay, sadly. He'd be perfect for clippers though.

Just saying what id want. But value isnt far off. Much easiee to come up on players like Klay.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:38 AM   #55
Clippersfan86
Banned

Remember Jerry West blasted the idea of GS offering DJ that kind of money? Then DJ proceeds to shit on Warriors tonight in 3 quarters with West in the building. I bet West didn't think he would develop this kind of arsenal.

Preseason or not West probably realizes the value of DJ who had 18, 12 and 3 blocks through 3 quarters on a nice mix of post moves and dunks.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:00 AM   #56
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Im a girl.

Let me see your titties
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #57
kmartshopper
Believe

kmartshopper has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
Let me see your titties

Luke
me2plzk
kmartshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #58
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Maybe he should learn how to shoot FT's. Problem solved.

Also, lol preseason. I was flicking through the channels before and I came across a Raptors vs Bucks game. I would rather watch the WNBA finals. And I'd rather watch paint dry than watch the WNBA Finals, so...

Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: