Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #31
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan « 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISPs ready to crack down on piracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
So it sounds like I am safe continuing ripping music straight from Youtube. Awesome.
Ewww.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #32
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Copyright rulings like this are a great example of how big business uses the government to keep itself fat and rich. If music/movies wasn't able to be copyrighted, these movie and record studios would be seeing much skinnier checks by now, if not being altogether rendered obsolete in the new world of file sharing. But nope, go to the government, have them expand copyright legislation... and now you can sue your competitors, arrest their consumers, and hold back an entire industry from evolving and improving with modern technology. Sad.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #33
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
My GF has had her internet shut off twice by her ISP (Century Link) because they got pressured, they told her if they get another complaint they will drop her service permanently, now she won't DL anything anymore. My provider (Cable One) doesn't give a shit though. Probably just depends on your provider.

right, you just have to get a different provider, one of the smaller companys perhaps.....
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #34
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

This won't completely stop pirating. Never under estimate young people. Kids are too smart. They will always circumvent security. It will scare enough people away from torrent sites. It's not going to stop modders from downloading Halo 4 a month early.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:49 AM   #35
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

still....not worried. good luck cracking down on VPNs in the future.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:51 AM   #36
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Invites?

I don't trust anyone with my invites Anyone ****s up and I lose my accounts too.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:53 AM   #37
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Damn how do y'all download stuff so fast?! It took me like a full day to download Homeland in 720p
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:18 AM   #38
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

I don't believe torrents will come to an end. I cannot imagine that day...
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #39
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been downloading like nuts from Piratebay and i haven't gotten a notice...well, not recently, got one some months back. Think i'll calm down until i can find a new route.

I'm not paying for any VPN or usenet though. Why would i pay to steal? WTF lol
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:25 AM   #40
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Ewww.

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:25 AM   #41
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan « 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
I've been downloading like nuts from Piratebay and i haven't gotten a notice...well, not recently, got one some months back. Think i'll calm down until i can find a new route.

I'm not paying for any VPN or usenet though. Why would i pay to steal? WTF lol
More variety and speeds.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:27 AM   #42
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

So what are the ISPs gonna do when they find out 6 in 10 of their customers download torrents?

They aren't stupid enough to do anything, just scare you
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 AM   #43
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Usenet sucks. Anything old always ends up damaged or corrupt. It was pretty bad.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:43 AM   #44
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Usenet sucks. Anything old always ends up damaged or corrupt. It was pretty bad.
You're doing it wrong or your provider sucks.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:48 AM   #45
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
You're doing it wrong or your provider sucks.
I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing it wrong and it was giganews.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: