Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here
Default Shaquille O'neal and Wilt Chamberlain's tomahawk post move

O'neal and Chamberlain doing the same post move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_FoYTX2vPM

Credit Dantheman9758

Wetagua
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: Shaquille O'neal and Wilt Chamberlain's tomahawk post move

Wade does a running windmill crossover that looks similar.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:15 AM   #3
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Looks like the George Mikan era with those type of defenders guarding Wilt.
Deuce Bigalow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:17 AM   #4
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why not just post my link and then a link of Shaq? lol you always just re-upload my videos with minimal changes

http://youtu.be/EHAJjP6e6pg
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #5
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Why not just post my link and then a link of Shaq?

Check your PM's.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #6
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Looks like the George Mikan era with those type of defenders guarding Wilt.

Minnesota Timberwolves? 80's celtics?

Old 10-23-2012, 01:19 AM   #7
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Why not just post my link and then a link of Shaq?

I like how you added the height to try to make it look like it's vs impressive defense. Don't forget the powerful 205 lbs too.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:20 AM   #8
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Check your PM's.
I got it as much as that sounds like a fun project I am too preoccupied with like a dozen other mixes to jump into collecting and mixing Scal highlights
Old 10-23-2012, 01:21 AM   #9
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
Minnesota Timberwolves? 80's celtics?

7 foot, 230 lb players from 1949-1973:

Mel Counts - 7'0", 230 lbs
Swede Halbrook - 7'3" 235 lbs (played only 2 seasons)
Old 10-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #10
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I got it as much as that sounds like a fun project I am too preoccupied with like a dozen other mixes to jump into collecting and mixing Scal highlights
How long till you can think you can do it? Be sure to include his highlights from Europe as well
Old 10-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #11
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
How long till you can think you can do it? Be sure to include his highlights from Europe as well
I was thinking a highlight vid of ONLY him in Europe might be worth making someday - he was basically Bill Russell over there but with 3 point range on insane %
Old 10-23-2012, 01:27 AM   #12
jongib369
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Why not just post my link and then a link of Shaq? lol you always just re-upload my videos with minimal changes

Why would I do that? Isn't it easier for the viewer to just go to one link with both videos in them? with credit to both original content holders. It might leach like 3 or 4 views from you, but other than that my channel doesn't get much traffic at all (for a reason lol)

Don't really know what I can change in this one, the others I just slapped together to highlight a specific part of your video or just for shits and gigs I do but this one not so much
Old 10-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #13
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
Why would I do that? Isn't it easier for the viewer to just go to one link with both videos in them? with credit to both original content holders. It might leach like 3 or 4 views from you, but other than that my channel doesn't get much traffic at all (for a reason lol)

Don't really know what I can change in this one, the others I just slapped together to highlight a specific part of your video or just for shits and gigs...I can see what you're saying especially with the others, but this one not so much
lol I'm just givin you a hard time man its cool
Old 10-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #14
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

Quote:
I was thinking a highlight vid of ONLY him in Europe might be worth making someday - he was basically Bill Russell over there but with 3 point range on insane %
You gotta include his NBA highlights too though. Too bad there's no footage I can find of Scal's 29 point game against the Warriors. Remember to use the song I sent you though
Old 10-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #15
jongib369
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
7 foot, 230 lb players from 1949-1973:

Mel Counts - 7'0", 230 lbs
Swede Halbrook - 7'3" 235 lbs (played only 2 seasons)
I've heard Dwight Howard considered a 7 footer by some...Does this mean Bill Russell was also since he's as tall if not a LITTLE taller? leroy ellis? Walt Bellamy? Nate Thurmond? Walter Dukes? To name a few who would be considered 7+ today because of the way they list players...you KNOW this

WILT

Russell- 142

Bellamy- 108

reed 74

Nate- 64

Kareem- 28

unseld- 20

Lanier 16

Totat= 452

SHAQ

Duncan 62

Robinson- 40

Mutombo-29

Hakeem- 28

Ewing- 26

Ming 18

Mourning 16

Total Games= 219

Wilt played more than twice the amount of games against his top 7 piers than shaq

(not that the games truly mean anything, just sayin)

Last edited by jongib369 : 10-23-2012 at 01:43 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: