Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default My favorite Kobe Game Winner

Not from a NBA game but good enough. Look at the love he's getting. Imagine if arenas let fans do that.

Props to the Mamba!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QStx8GklKQg
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
Young X
College star

Young X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: My favorite Kobe Game Winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLOHJKhdS7k
Young X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:30 AM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

>Drew League
>James Harden's Defense
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:36 AM   #4
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

These are my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5yHsipowNw
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:38 AM   #5
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

Not only are you illogical from the other thread. Now there is evidence that you can't read or comprehend.

I really got to leave here for a little bit.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #6
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Not only are you illogical from the other thread. Now there is evidence that you can't read or comprehend.

I really got to leave here for a little bit.

Aww you so mad you have to leave? There's multiple game winners in that video, just he got them for the other team.

Cya pal
Old 10-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #7
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Aww you so mad you have to leave? There's multiple game winners in that video, just he got them for the other team.

Cya pal

not mad.

just feeling stupid and retarded as of late.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:44 AM   #8
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
not mad.

just feeling stupid and retarded as of late.

Funny, because that must have been exactly how Kobe felt in that video
Old 10-23-2012, 01:46 AM   #9
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

This is his best one imo. Not a gamewinner but a gametying jumper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...IX1Ug#t=17 2s

NBA Finals
Down 0-1, and if you miss this shot you're down 0-2 going on the road for 3 straight.
Maximum pressure and maximum difficulty.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:46 AM   #10
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Not from a NBA game but good enough. Look at the love he's getting. Imagine if arenas let fans do that.

Props to the Mamba!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QStx8GklKQg
You would try to blow him, dont you?
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:03 AM   #11
Jax
Great young streetballer

Jax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Gotta love moments like this. No matter who you're a fan of.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #12
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young X

Good choice that one might be my favorite as well. This video shows the RIDICULOUS shot he hit to send it to overtime in the same game. Two of the most difficult game tying/buzzer beating shots I have ever seen.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=RcMCA_sJuTo

3 straight clutch shots over lebron including the game winner. Thank god lebron had big z and gooden to keep it close, lebron wanted no part of those shots. Too bad lebron missed the freethrow and game winner it could have been an epic game
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #13
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

LOVE this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx645z6Kf3g

kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #14
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

I liked the back to back shots vs Portland with defenders literally draped all over him. If you don't like that you don't like NBA basketball.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #15
talamo
I hit open 5-footers

talamo has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young X

talamo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: