Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Clippers ball Movement Today was Spectacular

And shut the âuck up about it being the preseason, I enjoyed watching a basketball game today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvbmEAvCBS0
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:54 AM   #2
SpaceJammeR
Don't Hate, Heat

SpaceJammeR has decent reputation
Default Re: Clippers ball Movement Today was Spectacular

i agree. im really impressed with dj as well. watching both la teams go at it will be fun this wednesday.
SpaceJammeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:56 AM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
i agree. im really impressed with dj as well. watching both la teams go at it will be fun this wednesday.
Yeah I'll definitely be tuning in for that. Hopefully there will be a few noteworthy bangers being thrown down in that game.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:43 AM   #4
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

When your leader is unselfish it spreads through your whole team like a deadly virus. Also with that insane depth i mean ... any option on the court is a good scoring option.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #5
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

was at the game today. I agree the ball movement was great

and the exact opposite for the Warriors who couldn't get 1 easy basket all night
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:08 AM   #6
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

cp3 said he wanted to push the ball up way more this season. i've already seen him making much more of an effort in that regard, more so in the other games.

DJ stood out to me. he was working that strong drop step. i said it before but for the clips to really take that next step, DJ needs to become a top 10ish center. he has to be at least above average and not average or just below it. they're going to need the defensive presence he can potentially reach.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:19 AM   #7
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

Clippers had 24 assists in 3 quarters. They just sliced and diced the Warriors with no effort.
senelcoolidge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

1 assist in 4th quarter from bench squad but yea first 3 quarters it was a sight to behold. 25 assists on 36 field goals is a VERY nice ratio.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #9
colorz
Old School.

colorz is considered somewhat coolcolorz is considered somewhat cool

Can't wait till this team gets Billups back, he'll be deadly shooting open 3's. Willie Green is trash.
colorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #10
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
cp3 said he wanted to push the ball up way more this season. i've already seen him making much more of an effort in that regard, more so in the other games.

DJ stood out to me. he was working that strong drop step. i said it before but for the clips to really take that next step, DJ needs to become a top 10ish center. he has to be at least above average and not average or just below it. they're going to need the defensive presence he can potentially reach.

DJ was out there with Turiaf well over 1 hr before the game working on it. and Steph Curry was practicing his shot, and did not miss
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just a preseason game. Who cares?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #12
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

DJ to me has made the biggest improvement from last year but those FTs are gonna make or break his game this year.

DJ from last night. thats a top 10 dunk baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmKZTV0vXI
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: